3i Infotech Interview Questions in Mumbai, India | Glassdoor

3i Infotech Interview Questions in Mumbai, India

Updated Feb 1, 2017

2.8

Linux Applications Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airoli (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 3i Infotech (Airoli (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

First round was a technical interview.. it was good interview with moderate level of questions
    Final round(2nd round) was at client side which was ncdex kanjurmarg and it was also a technical interview but with a little bit high level of questions
    Be prepared with basics of Linux like boot process,package management,and different server configuration like NFS,ftp,samba..

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 3i Infotech (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

There was 2 technical rounds for java and oracle,1st was with senior people from the team after completion there was manager round where he mostly asked about project and working.

Interview Questions

• All the basic concept of core java,all the basic concept of sql,pl sql and current project work,oops concept of core java,working of stored procedure and function.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 3i Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

totally useless! they have asked me only 2 questions:
    1. introduce yourself.
    2. why yo had a year gap in education.

That's it. No further questions were asked to test my knowledge.

I think may be their quota was full thats why just for formality they have taken the interview!

Interview Questions

• 1. introduce yourself.
      2. why yo had a year gap in education.
      1 Answer

Legal Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vashi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 3i Infotech (Vashi (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

the interview was 5 minute process in my case however i have heard of people's interview lasting around 2 hours. My interview a was brief discussion about current work profile and a brief given on the profile offer. that helped me have a fair idea.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 3i Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

1:nice but tricky questions ,accept challenges ,more relative process ,best experience for fresher first attempt interview , fresher interview learning the concepts,oops concept in java,threads,many more...etc,exception in java.ready to adapt new techologies within a month,growth depends on performence.

Finance Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at 3i Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Personal round with HR and the department Head and before that a I had to deal with a very rude and uncouth recruiter of the company. The company normally first calls through their recruiters who give, big talks on how big and reputed their company is and stuff like that, please dont fall for it, they are selling lies.

Interview Questions

• General and skill specific questions related to finance field was asked, the people who interviewed, seemed to interview for the sake of interviewing, the interview is very easy, they are not getting people so it is them who need you more than you needing them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, the negotiate without any shame.

Project Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 3i Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

Direct Face to Face Interview.
    Basics of SQL and OOPS.
    SQL Queries and Java Basic concepts
    Struts 2.0 and Basic Project Related Questions.

HR : Why 3i ? Location ? Personal Details including Hobbies

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NO Negotiation for 2 years.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 3i Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

I applied through employee referral.Interview process comprised just of a single technical round by the reporting manager and a senior business analyst.Basics of debt,derivatives, and mutual funds were asked.Stay focused ion basics and practical scenarios of market.

Interview Questions

• Calculation of bond yields and duration on excel.Live demonstration.   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at 3i Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

First with HR and then with the MD one on one. Reporting manager was the last to come. HR & reporting manager was on phone. MD was face to face

Interview Questions

• Current 3i Situation & what i will do   1 Answer

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at 3i Infotech (Mumbai (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

it was a client side interview, interview lasted for half an hour with basic questions from database and java like oops concepts ,ddl commands, procedures, joins, triggers,etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

please confirm your salary increments.