3sage Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at 3sage Consulting

Candidate Interview Review

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 3sage Consulting (Atlanta, GA) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview process with 3sage was both laid back, but structured at the same. I began the process by contacting a mutual acquaintance who thought I would be a good fit for the organization. I then was contact by the friendly HR representative that guided me through the process. She helped set up 2 phone interviews and 1 in person interview. The phone interviews were conducted at a time that best fit my schedule and consisted on both a technical and person fit interview. Both interviews were kept between 30 min and 1 hour. The in-person interview was conducted by managing partner and discussed my career goals and that of the goals and vision of the company.

Interview Questions

• As a professional, do you have any disappointments?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time that you worked conveying technical information to a nontechnical audience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation process with 3sage was both quick and helpful. Negotiations were handled in person and each point of the negotiations were gone over and discussed. Compromises were made by both parties and done in a very professional manner.