4C Associates Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at 4C Associates

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 4C Associates (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a competency interview, case study and then final interview with a member of the senior team. The competency interview was standard questions and answers and the individual was more interested in my previous procurement and consulting experience.

The case study has now been improved upon, the one I did was old and updated, the basis now is more aligned to the McKinsey / BCG models where you work through a business problem with an interviewer, ask questions / for more data, and present your findings back to them.

The senior management interview was more of a "fit" interview, less structure and more getting into your aspirations with the company and reasons for wanting to join (very important).

My advice would be to know why you are joining 4C ("because I want to be a consultant" will not fly!), what interests you about them and what you plans are to develop.

Interview Questions

• Typical competency "tell me a time you overcame a leadership issue" or similar.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for 4C Associates

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at 4C Associates (London, England (UK)).

Interview

3 rounds-
    1st round required taking SHL tests.
    2nd round had 2 interviews- 1 with the resourcing manager and 1 with a senior manager
    3rd round- Case study presetation and a partner interview.

Interview Questions

• Dont remember- Expect standard consulting interview format.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 4C Associates (London, England (UK)) in January 2010.

Interview

1) CV review (submitted by recruiter)
    2) Phone interview - 20min
    3) Online Verbal and numerical reasoning test (SHL)
    4) 1:1 personality fit interview (30min) + presentation of answer to a case question (provided the question 1-2 days beforehand)
    5) Final interview with a director for personality fit (15min)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join 4C?   1 Answer
    • What is the angle between the hour and minute hand at 6:15pm?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Working with the recruiter we were able to negotiate my role and salary from a Business Analyst to a Junior Consultant.