4moms Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

0.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 4moms (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

I was called by the HR Manager and asked to come in to interview for a Recruiter role. The HR Mgr neglected to explain that the parking lot is gated/locked and also how to get to their offices (when all doors of the building are locked and there's no reception desk). Some random employee from another company let me in. The HR Mgr met with me for a total of 30 minutes. She yawned excessively during the interview. Became obviously impatient with me at various points of the interview - I guess I wasn't answering her questions the right way? I've been in recruiting and human resources for 15 years. Primarily in start-up environments - in fact, e-commerce start-ups (which is what 4Moms is) and I didn't get the job. I also never heard from this HR Mgr again. I had to reach out to her more than once to get a response telling me that they found someone with better experience. Whatever. Pretty bad impression of this company and if that HR Mgr continues to handle recruiting - they definitely need to hire someone else to do it! It was hard to be scrutinized on my own recruiting ability by someone who is so lousy at it herself.

Interview Questions

• The fact that the person who interviewed me yawned excessively during the interview...   Answer Question