5 North Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5 North Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at 5 North

2.2

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 5 North.

Interview

Really easygoing interview, offered a second interview in the first.

Interview Questions

I declined my second interview to pursue other opportunities

Other Interview Reviews for 5 North

Sales Interview

Interview

Odd. This place is clearly a scam and expect you to do a full day of "interview" by going door to door selling. A clear Pyramid scheme.

Interview Questions

• Would I have a problem going door to door and being "aggressive" in the sales pitch.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 5 North (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

I had a 3 step interview with 5 North. The HR Dept. was very informative and helpful. They let me know what to expect and how to prepare for my interview. My favorite part of the process was that they allowed me to see an interaction with one of their actual clients prior to being offered a position. Employees seemed very focused on company values and goals. They were inspiring. The HR Dept. asked questions to ensure it was a good fit for both me AND the company, which made me feel comfortable. The office was super upbeat and fun!

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part of the interview for me was when they asked me about why I left my previous position.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 5 North (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

simple brief questions that tested my confidence in the work place. the questions also tested my confidence in sales when faced with customer resistance. I knew there were no ceilings at five north so it would be a good place for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 5 North (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

I first did an application on line, then received a text back with a number to call back. I made the call and answered a few questions. I then was set up with a one on one interview in down town New York. It was quick and easy. I filled out an informational form then spoke to one of their representative. The representative reviewed the position and what the next step in the process was. I think they were looking for a curtain look.

Interview Questions

• Tell me 3 things that would make this a great job for you.   1 Answer