50 Eggs Director of Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

50 Eggs Director of Operations Interview Questions

Interviews at 50 Eggs

Director of Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 50 Eggs (Miami, FL) in May 2019.

Interview

I was contacted via phone for a pre screening by the HR department. I then was scheduled for a one on one interview with the coo. The interview was held at the corporate offices.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding my history, how I can benefit the organization, where I see my growth   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for 50 Eggs

Director of Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 50 Eggs (Miami, FL) in February 2019.

Interview

I interviewed with Jon Kunkel (owner) and Pedro Martinez (Director of HR) multiple times during the process. Great at letting me know what direction the company was going and how they envisioned my role in the future. Any questions I had they had an answer for me. They invited me in for dinner at Yardbirds's and the team in Miami went over the top in taking care of my wife and I. Really put their best foot forward.

Interview Questions

• Was interested in my previous experience and walked them through my back ground to see if I had the experience to do the job.   1 Answer