50 Eggs Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

50 Eggs Server Interview Questions

Interviews at 50 Eggs

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 50 Eggs (Miami, FL) in January 2019.

Interview

Explain to said interviewer how to sell a wine.
Describe yourself in a few words.
Describe past experience in hospitality and your willingness to adapt and learn to new models/methods

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for 50 Eggs

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 50 Eggs (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2018.

Interview

Personable. Quick. Fun. Efficient & a waste of my time for their unwillingness to work with other job schedules. Charity is the worst manager I’ve had in the 6 years I’ve been working!

Interview Questions

• What do you think is more important the food or the service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 50 Eggs (Miami Beach, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

There were 3 interviews! The managers were very friendly and helpfull! They told me about the company backround, payment and what they expect from their employees! As a company they really want to make sure their patrons are treated as VIPs! The human resources interview was a little though! She BASSICALLY asked me all the questions that someone could ask! A little weird for a human resources interview! It all went great but I've chosen another company to work for! They seemed like a great deal tho!

Interview Questions

• How did you managed to handle a complain regarding the food , that one of your guests made to you?   Answer Question

I was offered a better position in the company I was and I am currently working!