51Talk Online English Teacher Interview Questions

Updated Jul 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 39 of over 378 interviews

Recruiter5%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 51Talk (Manila, Manila) in Sep 2020

Interview

i haven't got the chance to be part of their fast growing company because I can't pronounce well. Assuming I got all the things prepared and have no luck since I don't have a job for a very long time.

Interview Questions
  • how many years does my course requires
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at 51Talk (Manila, Manila) in Sep 2020

Interview

It was thorough, precise, and beginner-friendly. I was really nervous as it was my first job interview, but the company was really nice and they will help you from the early stages of the application process, until the end. I just ended up not applying, as my heart yearns for another work.

Interview Questions
  • How will you be able to teach kids and make them concentrate on your lesson?

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,866

959 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prosperidad, Agusan del Sur

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 51Talk (Prosperidad, Agusan del Sur) in Aug 2020

Interview

It was fun and exciting. Simple questions like from your personal and work experiences. During the technical requirements make sure you have all the requirements needed. make sure you do research about the company and the requirements as well.

Interview Questions
  • Is this your first time in 51talk? Do have teaching experience? How can you handle students if they don't listen to you?
2 people found this interview helpful

51Talk

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 51Talk

Interview

The interview process was easy and I believe that it would easier if you have certificates and work experience. The interviewer does not need long answer just give the best answer which is direct and precise.

Interview Questions
  • What did you choose our company?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Elizabeth

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 51Talk (Port Elizabeth) in Jan 2019

Interview

It was alright. I thought that they were very thorough in hiring their teachers. The staff seems nice and very professional wen you speak to them. You start with applying online, then you get a skype interview After that you are expected to attend an orientation for 2 hours. Then you have to prepare for a demo session and a 3 hour training course.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

51Talk

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 51Talk

Interview

I had to explain a bit about my teaching background and did a short demo lesson. I used props and had my headset on, still I did mor get hired. The interviewer was kind of rude to me in my opinnion as she treated me kind of in a rush manner, the call was not at the exact time but some significant minutes before. I could not take the first call as I was in the bathroom. She did not seem to care when I explained, She did call again a few minutes after.

Interview Questions
  • To act a a short demo lesson as if she was a 5 years old chinese student.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Phillipines, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 51Talk (The Phillipines, MO)

Interview

This company interviewed me, offered me a position and then never contacted me again. I purchased gear to do the role. They said they would be in touch after saying I aced the interview. Yet no contact ever again, ignoring all my emails. My advice stay away.

Interview Questions
  • What teaching experience I had etc. You take them through a lesson, they pretend to be the child.

51Talk

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 51Talk

Interview

You were being asked these structured question that is not tailored to individuality it is dull and inefficient and waste of time. Completely unpractical. They will waste your time interviewing you even when they already know they are not going to hire you in the end if you try to reapply. All they had to do is "sorry, we can't accept you application since you were let go" but no they won't tell you that, they would rather waste your 2hours and go through the interview process as if you are being interviewed like everyone else when you are actually not.

Interview Questions
  • How long have you been teaching?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davao

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 51Talk (Davao) in Sep 2018

Interview

The interview was easy you just have to say something about yourself and then after the phone interview they scheduled me for technical check,after that they give me the orientation and training,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at 51Talk (Detroit, MI) in Aug 2018

Interview

I applied online and was asked to reschedule my Interview Three different times. The Interviewer was polite and explained the position was for a group (1v4) Teacher. After putting my all into staying up nights to prepare myself for this, I wasn't offered a position and was thanked for my continued emails and advised that I would be kept in mind in the future. It's a little disappointing to know that I gave it my all and put off other opportunities to wait on this one.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you live? What type of Teaching experience do you have?
1 person found this interview helpful