600 Global, Inc. Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 13, 2017

2.2

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 600 Global, Inc. (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

They take yo for a cup of coffee that they may or may not pay for and then try to describe the "opportunity" without saying it's door to door sales

Interview Questions

600 Global, Inc. Response

May 17, 2017 – CEO

Hi there! I see that your interview experience was "neutral," so hopefully at least you parted ways a bit more caffeinated! :) Michael

Other Interview Reviews for 600 Global, Inc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 600 Global, Inc. (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

They do rounds of interviews. The first interview is in office and very short. They go over general information on what the company does and ask about your professional background. The second round they take you out of the office and explain more about advancement opportunities and day to day operations of the role. They only have one role for new employees. They are not transparent about the fact this is a door to door sales position where you can only make base salary OR commission. Base salary is $400 a week.

Interview Questions

600 Global, Inc. Response

Jan 3, 2017 – CEO

Many thanks for leaving us a review. I'm glad to hear that it wasn't too stressful interviewing with us. It sounds like you had the opportunity to learn about the entry level account management... More

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 600 Global, Inc. (Scottsdale, AZ) in April 2016.

Interview

Interviewing is essential to gaining affinity with the owner and understanding the critical role you will play as a new employee. The overall picture of the growth of the company is explained very clearly. You understand exactly what you are getting into and are given an opportunity to ask questions and receive answers. There is little-to-no room for skipping critical job function points for either the interviewer or interviewee.

Interview Questions

• Why 600 Global? Why would you apply here?   1 Answer
    • What motivates you?   1 Answer

Aug 22, 2016 – CEO

Thank you for your feedback, glad your interview went well. Michael

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 600 Global, Inc. (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

The receptionist was very friendly and outgoing! The energy of the office was very upbeat. My interview process was a great experience. They recognized my strong traits and my desire to grow in a company. 600 global is a place where you can grow and that grabbed my intrest right away.

Interview Questions

• What was your proudest moment?   1 Answer

Aug 17, 2016 – HR Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write this! Best, Michael/CEO

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 600 Global, Inc. (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

I was called by a professional and polite recruiter and was met by a cheerful lady up front, then met with one of the owners of the company. He was passionate and intelligent-definitely has a big vision for his company and his employees. They called me later in the day to extend the 2nd interview and I quickly set that up. The 2nd interview was about an hour and went into much more detail so I had a clear understanding of what the job entailed.

Interview Questions

• What on your resume are you most proud of?   1 Answer

Jan 24, 2017 – CEO

I'm so glad to hear that you found our HR staff to be as awesome as I think they are :) I'm also glad to hear that you had a great interviewing process! Thanks so much for leaving your feedback... More

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 600 Global, Inc. (Glendale, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

This interview process was seamless. There were two interviews with management, and they were really friendly. Some of the questions definitely made me think, but every person involved helped me to feel comfortable. I ask a lot of questions, and they made sure I had all the information I needed. The entire experience was so professional, and one of the reasons I took the job was because of how well I was treated and how professional the company is. What a refreshing hiring experience!

Also, the interviews gave in-depth information about the company, its history, and the job itself. They were thorough and transparent about every detail, and they lived up to my expectations!

Interview Questions

600 Global, Inc. Response

Aug 22, 2016 – CEO

Thank you for leaving us feedback about your interview! I'm glad to hear everything went well. Michael/CEO

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 600 Global, Inc. (Glendale, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

3-part interview process. Really cool environment. Fast-paced. Staff/managers were awesome and super friendly. Interviews are 1:1. Interviews give overview about company and position, expectations, pay/benefits, and they actually took the time to get to know me! They asked me a lot about myself, which was so refreshing! They answered all my questions and were really open with info.

Interview Questions

• What piqued your interest about 600 Global? Why do you feel that you're suited for this position? Questions like this and more.   Answer Question

Loving your enthusiasm. Thanks so much for sharing this. Michael/CEO

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 600 Global, Inc. in August 2014.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews. 1st on brief 10 mins to make sure I wasn' weird. Unless you are crazy or have 1 eye you will go to the 2nd round. They will get you in the same day. "We have one more spot available."

Rounds two: pretend they care about you previous positions. Barely even read my resume. I graduated from College and they didn't notice. Didnt tell me we went door to door. I found out after I started by going to someones house. Why lie? Even when I asked. Just say it is a sales job and you have to prove youself for management. They say the have a leads list. They do, but they've used the same list for quite a while. People mad mad mad.

Rounds 3: I'm going to waste you time becuase you are hired anyway. If you can walk, talk and are decent looking. You're hired. Oh and no felonies. At least thats a no no. You get to meet with the manager. They close the position and make it sound amazing. She got me.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite aminal? Huh? Wow?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiating? More like it's commission. We will give you $300 a week minimum. Most people average $500 to $1000. More like $200 to $600 a week. Some make more but they are really good salesmen. If you do n't make more than $300 you owe the company for an advancement on future drawbacks. So when you finally have a good week. They take the money back. Worse than my bank.

Aug 23, 2016 – CEO

Hey there! It's been a couple of years since you wrote this, but I just wanted to belatedly tell you that I'm sorry to see you had a negative experience with us (though, confusingly, you said you... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 600 Global, Inc. (Glendale, AZ) in August 2014.

Interview

The recruiter that called me played it up as a "management position". I go through the first interview where they hype up what their company values, but don't really tell you what exactly they do. 2nd interview is where they tell you how successful they are, marketing, and where you fit in. Don't be fooled, it's a sugar coated door-to-door sales position.

Interview Questions

• What does your future look like?   1 Answer

Lied to from the start regarding what the position was, not interested in door to door sales.

Aug 22, 2016 – CEO

Hey there! It sounds like there was a bit of a miscommunication on this one. While I wasn't there for your conversation with the recruiter, it's probably more likely that she called it an "account... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 600 Global, Inc. (Glendale, AZ) in July 2014.

Interview

The process was fairly easy. I had two separate interviews and each was conducted with another interview candidate. While the job description touts this as a great business to business sales opportunity, I feel it was misleading. The first interview was with a manager. It was pretty simple. Basic background questions and lasted about 15 minutes. I got a 2nd interview a week later. It was conducted in a local restaurant and went a bit more in depth with the job. This is where I found out it was nothing more than a glorified door to door sales for a cable company they are contracted by. Nowhere in the job description does it mention anything about this. While I'm sure the pay was good and advancement is quick, this was not what I thought I was signing up for. It also make me wonder that I continuously see this same job posting week after week on job sites so I question possible high turnover and how many job applicants actually accept this position when offered.

Aug 22, 2016 – CEO

Hey there! I wish your experience with us had been better than neutral, but I appreciate you leaving your honest feedback. I really value transparency and I appreciate the food for thought. I hope... More