600 Global, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

600 Global, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Mar 30, 2017

2.2

Sales and Marketing Interview

Interview

I applied through Zip Recruiter and got a call back the next day. The first interview was extremely easy and comfortable. It was about 15 minutes and the interviewer just asked me questions about myself and told me about himself. I got asked back for a second interview, which took place the next day. The second interview he told me more about the company and the job and how I would transition out of entry level. Through my own personal research on Glassdoor I found out the position was just door to for sales for the first year. There is no marketing involved. The interviewer did a great job of sugar coating the position and not letting it be known that it was door to door sales. I turned down the position that day.

Interview Questions

600 Global, Inc. Response

Apr 12, 2017 – CEO

Hey There! Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback on your recent interview experience with our company. It sounds like the first interview did exactly what we intended it to do ... More

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 600 Global, Inc. (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed 1 on 1 in their office. First interview was a fealer to see if you would be a good fit then the second interview is supposed to be more in depth, where I was told I would go get coffee with the interviewing manager.

During the second interview we did not get coffee and I was asked almost identical questions as the first interview. I was told after that I would be called between 3-5 PM and be told then if I got the job.

I got the call at almost 9pm saying I was offered the job.

I even went and filled in some paper work and did the pee test but declined after I did more research on the company and how they really run.

This is a Direct Marketing Role and they really like to avoid saying sales but it is sales and it is door to door. They say they are looking to grow managers but the catch is this. For every manager they push into management they get a cut. and then for every manager those managers push through, they get another cut. It is very...pyramid like....just without entry costs and minimum wage. They go over the step to management but are very vague tpwards the end of the process.

Interview Questions

• They both asked me about what I liked to do in my free time.   Answer Question

Apr 12, 2017 – CEO

Hi there!! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience interviewing with us. I'm very sorry to hear that things did not go as expected, and I will be sure to take proper steps to make sure ... More

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 600 Global, Inc. (Scottsdale, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

The Interview Process spanned over 2 separate meetings; first with a Branch Manager in their offices and second at a coffee shop with a Sales Representative/New Employee Trainer.

I personally had a very enjoyable experience with 600 Global. Seems to be a competitive workplace where one could grow within the ranks, given you put in the hours. This is a new branch of 600 globals offices, so there is plenty of opportunity to make a name for yourself if you choose to work here.

Interview Questions

• Work Experience? How did you hear of the company? Where can you see yourself in this company?
      Direct v Indirect Marketing? Transportation?
      1 Answer

Took a job in another industry.

Feb 9, 2017 – CEO

Thank you for leaving such a detailed review, I really appreciate you taking the time! I'm so glad to hear that you had a positive experience here and I wish you the very best in your continued job ... More

Entry Level Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 600 Global, Inc. (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

Overall the interview process was OK. The receptionist was very bubbly and made me feel comfortable. The person conducting the interview was professional but didn't seem to have time to break the ice. They appeared to have numerous candidates lined up and needed to move us through the initial interview quickly.

Interview Questions

600 Global, Inc. Response

Feb 9, 2017 – CEO

Thank you so much for taking the time to write up a review, I really appreciate it. I'm so glad to hear that our receptionist was welcoming and that we made a good first impression. I hope the rest ... More

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 600 Global, Inc. (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

They do rounds of interviews. The first interview is in office and very short. They go over general information on what the company does and ask about your professional background. The second round they take you out of the office and explain more about advancement opportunities and day to day operations of the role. They only have one role for new employees. They are not transparent about the fact this is a door to door sales position where you can only make base salary OR commission. Base salary is $400 a week.

Interview Questions

600 Global, Inc. Response

Jan 3, 2017 – CEO

Many thanks for leaving us a review. I'm glad to hear that it wasn't too stressful interviewing with us. It sounds like you had the opportunity to learn about the entry level account management ... More

Junior Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 600 Global, Inc. in September 2016.

Interview

After applying on LinkedIN, I received an e-mail from HR within 24 hours wanting to schedule for an interview. I was notified that they reviewed my resume several times and even got phone calls and voicemails. anyways, I drove down to Phoenix for the interview, and it was generic.

Interview Questions

600 Global, Inc. Response

Sep 29, 2016 – CEO

Hey there! I appreciate your review! I have a funny feeling (based upon the job title you mentioned) that this review was meant for one of our neighbors, but if not, thank you for sharing your ... More

Client Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at 600 Global, Inc. (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn. And was contacted a few days later to set up an interview. I came in for the first interview and I noticed that the office was very nice and professional. A short while later I met with the ceo. He went over what the company does and details about the career I applied for. I got a chance toast any questions, then he interviewed me. I thought it went well, but it was hard to tell. The first interview was about 20 min long. I was called back by him the next day to come in for a 2 nod interview. During that interview they asked more senario questions and also went over the compensation and benefits. About 3 days later, they made an offer.

Interview Questions

600 Global, Inc. Response

Aug 17, 2016 – HR Manager

Glad to hear that your interview went well! Thanks for leaving your feedback. Best, Michael

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 600 Global, Inc. (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied on Linkedin. I received a call about a week later to set up an interview. I came in for an interview a day later and met with the hiring manager. That interview was about 15 min long. For the 2nd interview I was shown around the office and what everyone does as their position. I was introduced to managers and assistant managers, as well as account managers and sales reps.I was offered a position that same day.

Interview Questions

600 Global, Inc. Response

Aug 17, 2016 – HR Manager

Thank you for sharing your interviewing experience! Glad to hear everything went well. Michael

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 600 Global, Inc. (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

This company will interview anyone. You could write your resume in crayon and land an interview. The interview process is so vague because they try to hide that it is door to door sales.

Interview Questions

600 Global, Inc. Response

Aug 22, 2016 – CEO

Hey there! If someone really did write their resume in crayon, you're 100% right that I'd be curious to meet that person! Wishing you the best in your job search and I hope you find a great fit ... More

Entry Level Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 600 Global, Inc..

Interview

Very short. I was asked basic questions about why I was interested in the company. The person who interviewed me didn't seem too interested in my answers, probably because they were doing mass hiring and were trying to get as many people in and out as possible. Everyone in the company starts out entry level. He said the second interview would consist of shadowing someone and going "door-to-door" to different companies trying to obtain their business.

Interview Questions

600 Global, Inc. Response

Aug 22, 2016 – CEO

Hey there, Thank you for leaving your feedback, but most of this sounds like speculation to me. We don't do door to door sales (we work strictly with businesses), so perhaps you guessed this based ... More