7-Eleven Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 19, 2017

1.4

34 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

I Filled out application and got called the next day to come in for an interview. The employer went over all the duties I would be responsible etc.. He asked if it sounded like a place I would like to work. Next thing I know in hired and start the next day

Interview Questions

• Why do I think 7-11 would be a place I would like to work?   5 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for 7-Eleven

Anonymous Employee in Mead, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Mead, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

i went we talked about me working graveyard until they get more people hired. he ask if i could handle working there with everyone. then he ok you start tomorrow.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Great interview process. Asked if I had experience on the cash register or working with people in the past. Process was easy. No hard questions were asked. Quick interview. Didn't make me nervous either which was good.

Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (West Valley City, UT).

Interview

It was very short and the owner kept losing my applications so I had to apply many times as well as continuously go into the store and remind management that I wanted a job.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any previous experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Accokeek, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Accokeek, MD) in May 2016.

Interview

Was not really a process just a one on one conversation about the systems and how the store operates the type of shifts are listed the type of environment the franchise is around the different types of inventory and the pay scale

Anonymous Employee in Prince Frederick, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Prince Frederick, MD) in October 2015.

Interview

It was actually my third day after moving to the East Coast when I walked into a 7-Eleven down the street and asked if they were hiring. The cashier immediately gave me an application and told me to bring it back the next day when the owner was there.

The next day I met with one of the owners. The only question she asked me is where I worked before. I told her the company and noted that it was across the country and this was the first time I had moved away from my parents. After hearing my story, she told me she had actually just moved away from my hometown a couple years back and immediately offered me the job knowing that I really needed one.

Since I didn't have a car, she even asked if this was the closest 7-Eleven to me because she was willing to move one of her other employees to a different location since I didn't have any personal transportation. The owner was so accommodating and welcoming.

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (College Park, MD) in August 2015.

Interview

Almost too easy. I went in to play the number but asked for an application after. I didn't have any so they took my number and said they'd give it to the manager. They asked me if I could work weekends. A week later I got a call asking me to come in the next day to fill out hiring paper work. Just be nice and have a flexible schedule.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 7-Eleven.

Interview

Came in to the store, asked for application, filled out app and gave to manager, told me what to expect on the job and duties, told manager I was able to do it, and BAM hired.

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (San Bernardino, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I got a call back immediately because I have gas station experience. I sat down for the interview and was hired that same day. I started working right there and then. You should state the problems with the store at the moment and get started fixing everything. You need make yourself indispensable. Show a proactive attitude. NO DRUG TEST.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newbury Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Newbury Park, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was fairly straight forward. They asked me just sort of background stuff. This was just to make sure that I was not a loon and could do basic tasks.