7-Eleven Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at 7-Eleven

1.6
HardAverageEasy
Found 5 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at 7-Eleven (United States)

Interview

Very informal, received a call from the manager and scheduled the interview for the next day; walked in, completed about a 10 minute interview with basic questions, and was offered the position

Interview Questions
  • Do you feel comfortable working alone? (third-shift position)
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Medicine Hat, AB
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Medicine Hat, AB) in Feb 2018

Interview

I showed up to apply, got offered the job, but for nights, and took it. The process was hastened by the apparent need for a night sales clerk. (A desperate need I discovered because they had recently fired the last one.)

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable working alone?
Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Miami, FL) in Feb 2016

Interview

The interview was worth being placed through. Allowing me to reach different base margins. Retail stores and the other hand on your own project management system is supported by the way you can get the other hand on your own company

Interview Questions
7-Eleven
Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Dallas, TX) in Mar 2012

Interview

group interview, took two hours. pretty friendly, talk about myself and what I did at my last job. they called me over the phone for phone interview, then face to face with about two people. the manager and supervisor.

Interview Questions
  • experience, how much production and the guidelines. why I am leaving previous job. I came out of the interview with this is a great place to work.
Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Daytona Beach, FL) in Sep 2011

Interview

Applied online through a partnered third-party website and was schedule for an interview 3 days later. Came in & the store manager was not aware. Regardless, was interviewed and hired on a PT basis a few days later. After 2 days, was offered FT.

Interview Questions
  • Not many questions, but a terrible, lengthy computer orientation.