7-Eleven Field Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

7-Eleven Field Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.9

Field Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at 7-Eleven.

Interview

I interviewed with 7 eleven the interview was at a hotel the marketing manager talking more about himself. I was asked back for an interview a week later and was told by the marketing manager he wasn't on his game. I was interviewed by him and a women from hr they asked me alot of questions on how I would handle working with Indians who don't like woman. I felt the whole interview was unprofessional what company will ask these questions in an interview if you are female don't bother applying and wasting your time on this position.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if an Indian refused to follow your direction   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for 7-Eleven

Field Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 7-Eleven.

Interview

Hiring process is long but it is beneficial to you and the employer. You will do 3-4 phone interview, a ride-along with a current field consultant and then a final interview after that. There are multiple opportunities to jump ship as the prospective employee as well as opportunities for them to stop the process too.

Interview Questions

• How will you develop repoire with the store managers if hired?   Answer Question

Field Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at 7-Eleven in June 2016.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview with a recruiter. I was then moved on to the next step in the process which was an in person with the Market Manager. I then went on a ride along with a current Field consultant to get a feel for what they do. Lastly, there was a final phone interview scheduled with the HR leader about 2 weeks after my ride-a-long. They called with an offer a few days after my final interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you motivate yourself to go to work daily? (Since the position is home based, with no office that you work out of)   Answer Question

Negotiation

During my final phone interview with HR, I asked about salary. They were very candid and told me what they would give me if an offer was made, what they WOULD NOT pay me, and explained why.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (San Diego, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

After a week since I applied, I received a call from hiring Department to schedule a phone interview. The interview was ok, questions like my salary expectations, my job experience, reasons for apply, etc. etc. She also mentioned information about the company, hiring process and training program.
    One thing that called my attention was the training program's length, which requires a 9-month period in charge of a store before you take the position as FC.
    After the phone interview she sent me an assessment test (personality test) composed for about 600 multiple-option questions. I guess I did not fit, as after that I did not receive any feedback.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary expectations? Why are you interested in being part of 7-eleven?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

This is a 4 part interview process beginning with a recruiter interview. Then an interview with a market manager(s), followed by a ride along with a current field consultant. Finally an interview with a regional HR director.

Interview Questions

• If sales are up but gross profit is down what is the explanation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

4 Interviews, starting with recruiter and ending with Zone Leader. During the application process you take a 100 question test that covers Gross Profit Math, leadership ability and personality

Interview Questions

• Describe your past management experience
      How have you grown sales in a organization
      Answer Question

Field Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 7-Eleven in November 2015.

Interview

Interview was great. Phone interview with Recruiter, online assessment, face to face with Market Managers, ride-a-long with current FC, interview with HTC and job offer. Really excited to begin training. Nothing crazy or hard.

Field Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 7-Eleven in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was called by a recruiter the next day. He set up a phone interview for a few days later. The interview was straight forward. He asked about my work experience. He then sent me info for a personality survey. I completed that the same day. About 5 days later I received an email for me to talk to the local regional manager. This interview asked about increasing sales on items, working with franchisees and peers. A week later I received an email that they had chosen another candidate.

Interview Questions

• If you were asking a franchisee to spend $3,000 to upgrade their store how much of and increase in sales would be needed to cover that expense, assuming a 35% margin?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Waldorf, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Waldorf, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

You go through multiple staff members for the interview. You will have time to give all of your good assets along with challenges you face. The overall interview process can be lengthy but thorough. HR is very good at hiring and do a good job with the interview process. They also do a few online tests to see how compatible you are for the job.

Field Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at 7-Eleven.

Interview

Interview process took months. Recruiter did an excellent job of keeping me updated on the process. I took issue with the Market Manager. They were very difficult to get a hold of and hardly ever contacted me when they said they would. The half day ride along went great. My recruiter told me that the market manager was going to reach out to me by the end of the week because he wanted to do a follow up interview. That was a month ago. I still have not heard anything from either the recruiter pr market manager. I have moved on to other endeavors. I found this process to be a complete waste of my time and effort.