7-Eleven Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 7, 2017

2.2

Clerk/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midwest City, OK

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Midwest City, OK).

Interview

Went online and printed out an application, turned it in about a week later, they did an immediate interview which included an online test ( basic math & comprehension ) , as long as you pass that it's a shoe in . Got offered a full time position paying $13

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Was a very straightforward process, met with 4 different managers ranging from low to high level, fast paced and to the point not an intimidating press sure but that all depends on what the individual can handle.

Interview Questions

• Range of ability
      Obligations at previous job
      Pay rate
      What do you expect from company
      What can you offer company
      1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Accokeek, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Accokeek, MD) in May 2016.

Interview

Was not really a process just a one on one conversation about the systems and how the store operates the type of shifts are listed the type of environment the franchise is around the different types of inventory and the pay scale

Senior Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Irving, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a 7-Eleven recruiter for a Sr. Project Analyst role via e-mail. They scheduled me for an in person interview within a week. The in person interview only lasted 2 hours and I met with 3 people in a one-on-one setting in a small meeting room.

The first interview with the hiring manager went pretty well and was very laid back but there was several structured questions that HR required him to ask. The hiring manager was in his early 30's and easy to talk to.

The second interview was with a man in the Project Management Organization and would be a internal customer. He was in his late 50's and was way more rigid than the hiring manager and asked more intense questions where my answers never seemed to satisfy him.

The last interview was with the director of the department. This was very relaxed and I received a very welcoming presence from her. She asked some questions directed at my past experience and some questions directed toward my personality type to see if I would fit into the culture of the department.

It's been 2 weeks and I haven't heard back so I'm assuming I didn't get the role. Their new building in Irving is beautiful.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a peer and what did you do to resolve it?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if you had incomplete information but needed to make a decision right away?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if the financial models you're working on tell you there are multiple ways to execute a business plan?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about some financial models you've created in the past?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Chesapeake, VA) in April 2016.

Interview

Very Brief. Only a few questions about employment history. Asked what shift would be available. It wasn't like a normal interview, it was more like, okay I'm just running through the motions, when can you start.

Store Manager (Corporate) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, who asked me if we could set up a date to talk about a job opportunity. We agreed on a date and time, and he called and did a quick screening, explained the position and talked about next steps. I then interviewed with a Market Manager face to face. The interview was pretty standard, but there were several questions at the end that were directly tailored to me based on my resume and experience.

Overall, the interview wasn't hard, and I was impressed by the fact that it seemed the Market Manager had actually read my resume ahead of time and prepared specific questions.

Interview Questions

• How many employees have you managed at once in your past experience and how were you successful with different personalities and learning styles?   Answer Question

Field Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (San Diego, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

After a week since I applied, I received a call from hiring Department to schedule a phone interview. The interview was ok, questions like my salary expectations, my job experience, reasons for apply, etc. etc. She also mentioned information about the company, hiring process and training program.
    One thing that called my attention was the training program's length, which requires a 9-month period in charge of a store before you take the position as FC.
    After the phone interview she sent me an assessment test (personality test) composed for about 600 multiple-option questions. I guess I did not fit, as after that I did not receive any feedback.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary expectations? Why are you interested in being part of 7-eleven?   Answer Question

Hotdog Machine Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was extremely hostile and defensive of her business. She seemed very reluctant to accept the idea that I can, in fact, cook a hot dog. I was educated at the Culinary Institute of America and have worked in some of the best-rated kitchens in Italy. I have worked alongside chefs who now have 2 Michelin stars. She just still seemed unimpressed.

Interview Questions

• So, 'ya think you can cook a hot dog, do 'ya?   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Miami, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was worth being placed through. Allowing me to reach different base margins. Retail stores and the other hand on your own project management system is supported by the way you can get the other hand on your own company

Interview Questions

• Am I a responsible individual   1 Answer

Negotiation

Take the course and build a dynasty with people

Clerk/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (San Antonio, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

It was good he Check my background and passed looked over my work history and my college degree and said i was qualified overall everything went good.he was very pleased to see i was qualified

Interview Questions

• can i be reliable and welling to learn new things   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was good