7-Eleven Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 7, 2017

2.2

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Tampa, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

I was asked if I had a criminal history and what hours I am available. Thats it. I was hired immediately on the spot. I came in the next day for a training video and then I started on the registers the very next day. The video was to make sure I knew how to ID customers when buying age restricted items and also taught me the rules and procedures and things to do in an emergency.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Albuquerque, NM) in February 2016.

Interview

It was quick and painless. I am a regular customer. The staff is very nice and friendly. They made you feel like you were part of something bigger.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Baltimore, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

I had to take some tests on the computer and pass a background check.i also had to fill out all of the necessasary paperwork. I also attended orientation for the job/position that I was hired for.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

This is a 4 part interview process beginning with a recruiter interview. Then an interview with a market manager(s), followed by a ride along with a current field consultant. Finally an interview with a regional HR director.

Interview Questions

• If sales are up but gross profit is down what is the explanation?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Miami, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Easy, no tricky questions. Just like any other interview for an hourly position. You just walk in and ask if they are hiring. Most time you will receive a paper application, you fill it on the spot or bring it back later. Then you get told when to come for an interview, if they are hiring.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience as a sales associate?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

4 Interviews, starting with recruiter and ending with Zone Leader. During the application process you take a 100 question test that covers Gross Profit Math, leadership ability and personality

Interview Questions

• Describe your past management experience
      How have you grown sales in a organization
      Answer Question

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Buffalo, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Application, phone interview, 2nd phone interview, 1st face to face interview with Market Manager and then with the prospective team. Verbal Offer. Written Offer and the the background and education and experience check are completed. Once that is received and the report is good start date for training is set.

Interview Questions

• How many years did I work in retail.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Staten Island, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

In person interview. Its just a sales associate position so you can take it a little lightly. Perfect if you are planning to go up the ladder in your career.

Wholesale Fuel Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (San Antonio, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Phone screen, one on one with the Department Manager. Question's asked. Past industry experience. Problem solving skills, critical thinking. Knowledge of the company. Knowledge of the position applied to. Customer service, computer skills. Additional interview if needed.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a angry customer   1 Answer

Field Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 7-Eleven in November 2015.

Interview

Interview was great. Phone interview with Recruiter, online assessment, face to face with Market Managers, ride-a-long with current FC, interview with HTC and job offer. Really excited to begin training. Nothing crazy or hard.

Interview Questions

See What 7-Eleven Employees Are Saying

Supervisor

Star Star Star Star Star   Former Supervisor in San Antonio, TX

Pros: “If you enjoy an environment of nepotism and a culture that promotes only those that espouse to the sexual orientation of the top management then this is a place for you. San Antonio is a...”“If you enjoy an environment of nepotism and a culture that promotes only those that espouse to the sexual orientation of the top management then this is a place for you. San Antonio is a great place for a close-knit community that takes care of their own. If you are easily offended and don't appreciate the overt nature of this anti traditional, self-serving and close-knit community then I would suggest that you look at other opportunities.” – Full Review