7-Eleven Market Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

7-Eleven Market Manager Interview Questions

3.5

Market Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at 7-Eleven (Dallas, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

After several phone interviews with several people and several phone calls to schedule a face to face interview I was then asked to fly to Dallas. Then after flying to Dallas I was interviewed again asked the same questions by 3 different people for 3 long hours all while never being offered anything to eat or drink for lunch then asked to take a skills test. I was rushed to the airport almost missing my flight waited 3 weeks and called and told I didn't pass the test. Thanks but no thanks. They aren't looking at your skills or experience they are looking at your test results. Good luck to anyone that interviews with them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for 7-Eleven

Market Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 7-Eleven in March 2011.

Interview

everyone asked the same questions, very basic interviewing. Just pull up interviewing 101 and they will ask bland questions. Several interviewers asked the same questions, so they were not given seperate areas to delve into.

Interview Questions

• strengths - weaknesses. Very generic interview questions.   1 Answer