84.51° Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

1. Featured Interview

CSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 84.51° (Tuscaloosa, AL) in October 2017.

Interview

On-campus case study interview with a CSA and HR person. Lasted 1.5 hours. Interviewers were extremely personable, and we had a great conversation. Following my dismissal from the application process, the HR person responded to my request for feedback in an honest and encouraging manner. She even responded late on a Sunday afternoon, following my rejection notice on Friday afternoon. This is clearly a company that cares!

Interview Questions

• Case study asked to evaluate a brand's current position, what they are doing well and what they could improve on.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 84.51° in October 2016.

Interview

got 2 weeks after applying for the job on the website. Then I got a tele-interview for a technical interview with engineer and a manager. The process was comfortable just like chatting. they ask something I written in the resume and the hobby in the life

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at 84.51° in October 2018.

Interview

Hour long interview with mostly behavioral questions. I had to discuss what was on my resume and how I would react to different situations. There was a super short technical test that was not difficult at all.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest strength?   Answer Question
    • Write an algorithm for sorting an array of values in ascending and descending order.   Answer Question

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 84.51° (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview process was pretty extensive - Had to apply on their website and my university's job-search platform, take an online assessment, had a first round interview, and then dinner and half-day second round interview (which consisted of a case study and two other interviews).

Unfortunately I did not get the job. The thing that really peeved me was that I went through the entire, extensive interview process, and was notified via an automated no-reply email signed by the "84.51 Recruiting Team" that I would not be accepted for the position.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about deciding where to put a fire station?   Answer Question
    • Talk about feedback - what does feedback mean to you, how do you respond, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 84.51° (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a third-party recruiter, who set up a phone screen between me and 84.51. They brought me out for an interview the next week, with a second interview to follow. Everyone I met was *extremely* nice and accommodating -- this really put me at ease. The first interview mostly involved getting to know the team I'd be working with; the second interview was more involved, with questions about how I'd handle scenarios relevant to the position. There were also some simple programming questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at 84.51° (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

First I had an on campus one-on-one interview, then I went to the headquarters in Cincinnati for a day of interviewing. This involved several one-on-one interviews with people in slightly different positions (that were still relevant to my role). There were many questions "brain-teaser" style questions, and there was one case question.

Interview Questions

• How can you add all of the numbers from 1 to 100 without actually adding them all up?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 84.51° (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

I had a phone screen with HR, then a phone interview with a manager at the headquarters, and then a panel interview onsite. First of all, when you apply for an analyst role, they don't actually tell you what role you're interviewing for, all they say it's all based on your experience and where they decide you fit it. I personally find it a waste of time if I go through the interview process and they decide to place me somewhere where I wasn't looking to be. The phone interview was fairly straight-forward, mainly going over my resume and experience. The onsite interview left me with a very negative impression about the company. My first panel seemed to have no interest in interviewing me, as one person was constantly yawning and the other was biting fingernails and looking out of the window, they had no questions for me and we ended this round in half the time. The second panel wasn't a lot better. They didn't answer any of my questions about the exact role or placement, just saying they can't tell me that. The next day the HR scheduled a call to get my feedback about the interview, but they never called me. I find this extremely unprofessional as I have a full time job and was making room in my busy calendar to wait for their call. I never heard back after the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at 84.51° (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was smooth. I had a conversation with an internal recruiter, which led to a phone screen with the hiring manager. I then had a morning of in-person interviews with the hiring manager and 2 other members of the team

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions getting to know more about me and my skill set, and they left time to allow me to get to know them   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Applied online after meeting them at the campus job fair. Had an hour-long interview on campus where I was asked mostly behavioral-based questions and some problem-solving questions, then I came into the office for a 3-hour interview with 3 different employees.

Interview Questions

• I was given a case study and questions to answer, then I reviewed my answers with one of the interviewers. The other two interviewers asked me personal questions, like my favorite class at college and why and what I enjoyed about programming. I was also asked industry-related questions.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at 84.51°.

Interview

Mostly behavioral type questions, that dealt mostly with previous experiences, and how you would handle working in a team along with a few other situational questions. There were also coding questions in JAVA and SQL at the end of the interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 84.51° (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online with resume. Took an aptitude test. Went to an on-campus interview. Went to a office interview in Cincinnati for the whole day. Office interview consisted of a lunch, one hour behavioral interview, and two hour case stud where you have one hour to prepare and one hour to present.

Interview Questions

• How many cans of Coke are purchased in the US in one year?   Answer Question