888 Spectate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

888 Spectate Interview Questions

Interviews at 888 Spectate

2.8

Compliance Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 888 Spectate in July 2016.

Interview

One phone interview, followed by a face to face interview. There was also a face to face meeting with the CFO.

Questions / Discussions with all were very similar in topic but amount of detail varied.

Very helpful in arranging suitable interview times. Very friendly at all times. T

Interview Questions

• Knowledge of gambling legislation (optional)   Answer Question
    • Knowledge of anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing legislation   Answer Question
    • Awareness of risk and control implementation   Answer Question
    • Ability to discuss compliance with stakeholders, and ensure correct decisions are made   Answer Question

Current employer had better benefits and salary in place
    Starting a family, did not want to move company

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at 888 Spectate (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in June 2016.

Interview

It lasted 1 hour. It was pleasant and relaxed. I showcased my work in which both interviewees asked about and then they asked some other questions followed by a description of the role and company. It was one of the best interviews I've ever had.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a new job?   1 Answer

IT Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 888 Spectate (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

I applied to this role online. Received an e-mail in 2 days asking me if i was available for a telephonic round. I received a call next day and then i was invited to the office for a face to face interview. It was a very positive experience. It took about 30mins. Mostly the questions were technical about troubleshooting and things like that.

Interview Questions

• What is the recent skill you have learned that can be helpful for help desk position?   Answer Question
    • What is your worst experience so far as a help desk assistant?   Answer Question
    • How important IT skills are in help desk service and how you keep yourself updated with those skills?   Answer Question
    • What are the three abilities of an ideal help desk person?   Answer Question

See What 888 Spectate Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Senior Frontend Developer in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Pros: “1. Good relocation package 2. Wonderful and lovely colleagues 3. Good technology stack 4. Willing of keeping improving technologies”“1. Good relocation package 2. Wonderful and lovely colleagues 3. Good technology stack 4. Willing of keeping improving technologies” – Full Review