888 Spectate Mobile Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

888 Spectate Mobile Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at 888 Spectate

2.0

Mobile Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 888 Spectate.

Interview

It starts with a first call where they explain the position and review your background. Then, it follows with 2 assignment where you have to implement simple algorithms, the same kind you can find on Code Wars (5-6 kyu, si very simple). After completing them, they send an additional one a week after.

Finally, you set a final interview. In my case, they moved it forward and still, no problem for me, I gave them 100% availability. They day before the interview, I got an email saying they’ve found another candidate.

I don’t understand, when someone is at the final stage, it’s you and a couple more developers. Th company is expected to see every and each of them. I found this experience very unprofessional and disrespectful and sure I wouldn’t recommend this company to anyone.

Interview Questions

• Assignments, kind of the ones you found on Code Wars (level 5-6 kyu)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for 888 Spectate

Mobile Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at 888 Spectate (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Betbright make use of a very standard interview process. Initially there were two technical tests on iOS and Java (taken straight from tests4geeks, see links below), a phone interview, and then an on-site meet & greet for interviews and tests.

Did not like technology stack - extensive use of wrapper. Poor company reviews from other developers also