888 Spectate Senior Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

888 Spectate Senior Software Developer Interview Questions

Senior Software Developer Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 888 Spectate.

Interview

Initial multiple choice questionnaire followed by a take home test. Once the test was submitted I was called for an in person interview where they went through my take home assessment.

The interview process for Betbright was one of the more negative ones I have had. The communication was poor all the way along. I had to do two technical assessment before speaking with somebody in the company. The process involves two rounds of in person interviews which in my experience is one more than a lot of companies. Betbright were not very flexible with timing of this interview.

The interviewers were unenthusiastic and seemed unprepared. Overall it felt like a waste of my time. I did not get through to the last round, though if I did I would have not accepted the offer to go through to another interview.

Interview Questions

888 Spectate Response

Feb 13, 2018 – HR Manager

Thank you very much for your feedback- we appreciate your feedback and are disappointed to learn about your interview experience. We would welcome the opportunity to learn about your experience in more detail. Please contact us directly and confidentially at hr@betbright.com.

- The HR Team