8x8 Interview Questions in Sunnyvale, CA | Glassdoor

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 8x8 (Sunnyvale, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Very loose and comfortable. Culture seems really nice, but not sure about managing style. May be a micromanaged postion. Everyone was friendly from the girl up front to the management team (that I met)

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 8x8 (Sunnyvale, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

They only work want people that leave several follow up messages to get Sales Manager's attention. Then, he/she will set up Role Playing Phone Screening Interview/Test - They set up situation where candidate receives call and Interviewer plays the part of an interested customer seeking feature-rich sales pitch. For success, just say take the conversation towards qualification and understanding the customer circumstance.

Interview Questions

• So tell me why your product is worth looking at? Tell me some feature benefits.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 8x8 (Sunnyvale, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

I was screened by email with one of the HR Representatives, took part in a phone interview with one of the VP's, then invited in for a face to face interview with a handful of team members, including, the Director of Human Resources & Facilities, Controller, VP of Virtual Contact Center, and the CFO (who at the time, the HR function rolled up to directly). Each interview took about 30 minutes, and covered my experienced and discussions on what the company and team was looking for.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about the types of roles that I hired for, what my engagement model was, and how do I convince candidates to consider opportunities that may not be in line with what they want to make in salary.   1 Answer

Technical Installation Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 8x8 (Sunnyvale, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

The interview process was simple. I went through three rounds of on site visits with multiple managers. They did not ask real tough technical questions but more on thought process. The interview process did not take long but did require multiple visits to their office. Staff was very friendly and polite.