99 Cents Only Assistant Buyer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at 99 Cents Only

3.5

Assistant Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Commerce, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 99 Cents Only (Commerce, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied for the position about a month before I received a call. The buyer left me a message, I called her back about 2 minutes after and no answer, left a message. Called again later in the day, was handed to someone else who told me she was busy and to call the next day at 5pm for a phone interview. I called at 5pm on the dot and no answer. I called 5 minutes later and she was busy. Did not call back until about 6:30pm.

When we did talk, it was a pretty easy conversation. She asked me a lot of questions about my personal shopping experiences at the store like what did I buy and how much did things cost. Talked about my background and what they are looking for. Was told another buyer would call on Monday and it is now Wednesday with no call.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot of questions about shopping at their stores.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for 99 Cents Only

Assistant Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Commerce, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at 99 Cents Only (Commerce, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

long and grueling with call backs with different people each time. just across the river from Farmer John and the smell was sometimes overwhelming. The City of Commerce is just south of East LA Boil Heights. It is a truck / warehouse area.

Interview Questions