99 Cents Only Cashier/Stocker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

99 Cents Only Cashier/Stocker Interview Questions

Interviews at 99 Cents Only

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Lake Forest, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at 99 Cents Only (Lake Forest, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

They call you first for a phone screening and then call or tell you to come in store for a face to face interview you go in and and answer a few general work history questions. Talk about you availability and what you can bring to the table. It was a really easy and simple interview nothing to stress to head over.

Interview Questions

• General work history questions such as how did you respond to such and such situation.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for 99 Cents Only

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 99 Cents Only (Riverside, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Easy the lady just asked basic questions. She explains the duties of the positions opend. She took me on a tour of the store she showed me where the break room was at she introduced me to some of the employees. We went back to where we did the interview and we talked more. She really liked me so she gave me the position right away I started the next day.

Interview Questions

• Why do u want to work for 99c only store?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was easy got it the same day. Just take the offer its a job something is better than nothing plus its fun and u get to meet a lot of new people u expand ur skills and knowledge. I made a lot of new good people. The job is chill super easy and flexible what's not to love.

Anonymous Employee in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 99 Cents Only (Garden Grove, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Fill out a paper application and answer a few boiler plate questions during the interview process. The interview process is a joke. They look at your application and ask the standard questions. They have so much turn over that they are just looking for bodies.

Negotiation

None! $8.05 per hour. Up to a $.50 raise per hour after 99 days.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 99 Cents Only (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

They made me wait in line with other people that were called. It was in an abandoned warehouse looking place behind one of their locations not at the store I was applying for.

Cashier/Stocker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 99 Cents Only in August 2015.

Interview

pretty simple they asked me the basic information like if i have ever worked for this company,have i ever been convicted of a major crime and for me to describe what type of person i am like if im self motivated.

Interview Questions

• if i ever worked for this company   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 99 Cents Only (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2018.

Interview

Easy questions were asked and the hiring manager was just very talkative with explaining the job, tasks, and environment. Simple and easy process. Was offered a job on the spot. Just smile and don’t be nervous.

Interview Questions

• Where have you worked before   1 Answer