99 Cents Only Interview Questions | Glassdoor

99 Cents Only Interview Questions

Interviews at 99 Cents Only

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 99 Cents Only (Katy, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

You sit down and they ask you questions on your availability and why you would be a good fit for the store. They also ask how much are you looking to get paid,

Interview Questions

• How much are you looking to get paid   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 99 Cents Only (Bakersfield, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

It wasn't intimidating. The interview and the questions were straight forward. One-on-one interview. The questions revolved around experience, customer service, and one's reliability. I got the job on the spot.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 99 Cents Only.

Interview

It was easy. Questions were asked in English. Like the first question was about my lifestyle. Where i was born, where i was held. Stuff like that. Then it went into some questions about the store. Do i like how the store already functions, if not, how can we make it a better place to shop?

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 99 Cents Only (San Antonio, TX) in January 2019.

Interview

My interview was over the phone & I imminently got hired. After that day it took about 3 days before I started. They had to do a background check and since im underage my parent had to consent to it.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 99 Cents Only (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2019.

Interview

Sat down to talk about work experience and availablity. Discussed work positions available and what I would work best in. It was a really simple to the point interview. Asked if I had any questions and discussed wages.

Anonymous Employee in Palmdale, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 99 Cents Only (Palmdale, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

You go in to give your application to a manager (although the manager never wants to receive it and always asks a cashier to receive it instead) but if you get lucky then you'll get a call back.
    The interview is extremely easy, they only ask your available hours, how you would handle customer service issues.

Interview Questions

• The only difficult question was how you would handle a customer service issue, which is still fairly easy   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 99 Cents Only (Westminster, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Was pleasant and easy going. The interviewer was nice and calm. I just acted myself and thought that the experience was all right. Just go into it with an open mind and it should be very, very simple to achieve. Don't get nervous, just be yourself.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 99 Cents Only.

Interview

It was a really easy process. But, they were very unorganized which didn't capture my attention. To even say she had lost my application and forgot that she had schedule my interview. Besides it was a really easy process with easy questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whittier, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 99 Cents Only (Whittier, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Printed and turned in application same day. The lead who I turned it , loved my work. She said the manager is on her lunch, and will call you latter today. That never happened. It's been four months.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 99 Cents Only (Sacramento, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. No experience is needed. Pay not good. You first have a phone interview, then a in person interview. If the manager likes you you'll get the job.