99 Cents Only Interview Questions | Glassdoor

99 Cents Only Interview Questions

Interviews at 99 Cents Only

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 99 Cents Only (Sacramento, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. No experience is needed. Pay not good. You first have a phone interview, then a in person interview. If the manager likes you you'll get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 99 Cents Only (Santa Ana, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Pretty laid-back, interviewers were District Manager and HR Manager. Asked pretty basic questions like why do I want to work here, if I've had experience as a cashier previously, and an example of a difficult situation during my previous job that I successfully dealt with.

Anonymous Employee in Cypress, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 99 Cents Only (Cypress, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Very easy yet stressful, I expected the process to be more but it was strangely vague and open, few if barely any questions for the interview, as the store I was applying to was still being built and anything really went. Hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked for us? Do you understand that this job can be messy and you can and will be asked to do just about anything?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at 99 Cents Only (Fresno, CA).

Interview

The hiring was easy. The person whom hiring me was very highly intelligent. All thought some question were hard I mention to get thorough and got hire. Just be yourself don't lie cause sooner or later they will find out what type of person you really are. Don't be nervous it's a easy one.

Interview Questions

• How will you success 99 cent store?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Signal Hill, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 99 Cents Only (Signal Hill, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Well interviewed; gave great information, answered my questions, and friendly personality. They were very helpful in telling me what the job description will be and that i will be trained before being left on my own. Before I am to be alone, I was to take a test into which they gave me info. about using the register and my job description in the register.

Interview Questions

• Why do I think I can do this job?
      Can I be flexible with the hours and dates to work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Covina, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 99 Cents Only (Covina, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

No interview , hired on the spot. I just went in to apply and she just hired me on the spot no questions asked . I just started filling out the hiring papers so it wasn't hard at all . Easy hire

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 99 Cents Only (Long Beach, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

You meet with the store manager Ruben Campos and the district manager who is currently Mondo last name unknown. in a back room and they take turns introducing themselves and then asking you questions. they tell you how this is a community store and in affects our community, you will see people you know there and they would like to give a good impression. I was not there when Ruben was there i was interviewed by Vicky, who was very nice also and the questions were easy a little old fashioned.

Interview Questions

• where do you live   1 Answer
    • who in your life do you look up to as a role model and why   1 Answer

Merchandise Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Commerce, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 99 Cents Only (Commerce, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a call within the week. I was interviewed over the phone and then they had me come in a interview with two executives. It was an intense interview but really does a good job of weeding out those less qualified.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company and how we function within the retail space?   Answer Question

Merchandise Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 99 Cents Only (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview was standard. You need health and tam card. I was hired. Did two days training. Started a week later. Had to keeping calling to see when scheduled.

Grocery Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 99 Cents Only (San Diego, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

The process was fast and easy. Easy questions. You are pretty much given the job since this job does not need you to have all that much experience in anything really.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer