99 Cents Only Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cashier/Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 99 Cents Only (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

They made me wait in line with other people that were called. It was in an abandoned warehouse looking place behind one of their locations not at the store I was applying for.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 99 Cents Only (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Received a phone call from a recruiter Anna set up an interview to meet with DM Felipe at a store location . Got their and Felipe introduced himself and tells me that he had to take a conference call and that someone else would be doing the interview. The other manager was not there so I had to wait 30 more minutes until he arrived . After he got settled in and updated he introduced himself and said he would be conducting the interview. I spent maybe 5 minutes talking to him and he said to me that the interview was over and that Anna would be giving me a call back. I waited a week to hear from Anna she never did call me back so I emailed her and got no response .

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 99 Cents Only (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 reps on 3 separate days. I was interviewed by 3 members of the marketing team. I was a friendly interview process not too stressful.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 99 Cents Only (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Process consisted of 3 interviews after I was contacted by the recruiter. First was phone interview, then interview with District Manager, then with Area & District Manager. All were fairly informal, no real challenging questions were asked. Tell me about yourself, resume, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a higher salary because of my retail experience and previous grocery store management.