99 Cents Only Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at 99 Cents Only

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 99 Cents Only (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Hiring process was easy I downloaded their application from their site. I filed out. I notice they had an ad on the front of the business and had interview times. I went for the interview dressed casual. You have to sign in and give them your application and they will call you by their list. It was my first job interview. Everything went well but when he say that I had no previous job experience. The interviewee said that it was going to be an issue. They ask me about my career or what I am majoring it not retail or business related. Although I told him I wanted to get experience in retail and I enjoy working with customers and I had listed some of my skills. The interviewee told me that he would talk to his supervisor and he would give me a call. Obviously I knew I did not get the job. The interviewee was kind of a jerk and arrogant. I mean really for a low wage job.

Interview Questions

• They ask me about my career or what I am majoring? How its related to why you want to work here.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for 99 Cents Only

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montclair, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 99 Cents Only (Montclair, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

The interview was really easy. It was quick and wa not very formal.

Interview Questions

I had other interviews who paid more.