99 Cents Only Store Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

99 Cents Only Store Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at 99 Cents Only

1.0

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 99 Cents Only (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Questions were very simple. Mostly about your character, scenarios, what you would do in a situation, and why you should work there. Important tip is to really just be yourself.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for 99 Cents Only

Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 99 Cents Only in December 2014.

Interview

So a friend of mine told me about a 99 cent store that was getting ready to open, I applied online on a Wednesday, they called my that same day for a interview for the next day (Thursday), and Friday afternoon i got a call saying that they wanted to hire me. I went for the interview, i was super nervous, but it was actually good was only about 15 minutes. The questions were very simple, Why do you want to work for the company? Do you have any retail experience? Are you available to work weekends and holidays? What was your previous work experience? And what do you think the position you're applying for entitles?

Interview Questions

• I would say the most difficult question for me was. If i called your last employer, what would they say about you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Honestly there wasn't much negotiating, she told me that they wanted to extend an offer for hire and told me what the pay was, and that it was part time. I took the offer because I've been out of work for nearly 3 years, and i needed a job.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 99 Cents Only (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2019.

Interview

The manager was really busy when it was time for my interview so I had to wait for another 10 minutes. I didn’t mind. I prepared myself by going over my resume and what I was going to say. During the interview, the manager asked to see my resume so make sure to bring a copy or more. We discussed my skills and my schedule.