9Gauge Partners Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

9Gauge Partners Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at 9Gauge Partners

3.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 9Gauge Partners (New York, NY).

Interview

There were several major steps in this interview process, including: an initial in-person meeting, one technical interview over the phone, an extensive online application, and a comprehensive interview, reviewing my career history, education, and skills. Everyone was very personable throughout the process and it really helped set the stage for the upcoming professional experience.

Interview Questions

• What would your (current) manager say were areas you needed to work on?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for 9Gauge Partners

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 9Gauge Partners (Austin, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

One 30 minute phone interview, one skype interview, one hour-long in-person interview, and finally one full-day interview. Lengthy process but definitely worth it. It really shows how much they care to have top notch employees which not only benefits the company but also all of the company's employees. Every interviewer was very friendly and made the process very easy.

Interview Questions

• What would your manager at <insert previous company name> say were areas you needed to work on?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 9Gauge Partners (Austin, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

Phone screening, answering survey questions about yourself. In person interview can be lengthy. They really want to take the time to get to know you and see if you are a good fit for the role or not.

Interview Questions

• What was something you needed to improve on in your last position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 9Gauge Partners (Austin, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

My process started with an email from an HR representative that scheduled a phone interview with a 9Gauge partner. The phone interview was comprehensive, lasted about 1-1/2 hours (longer than advertised) and ended with a confirmation that they wanted to have me back for a technical assessment before moving onto the Top Grading interview. A couple of days later, I was contacted to come in for the Top Grading interview sans technical assessment first. The process was very structured and I met with four groups of two employees to discuss (a) technical issues, (b) resume questions, (c) lunch with potential peers, and (d) situational questions. Each and every member of the staff I met were fantastic and very welcoming and friendly.

Interview Questions

• I didn't find anything unusual except for a question about how I handled my mood swings at work.   1 Answer

9Gauge Partners Response

Dec 20, 2017 – Human Resources

Interviewing can be stressful enough. , I'm glad you found the staff welcoming and friendly.