9Gauge Partners Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 9Gauge Partners (Austin, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

9Gauge Partners uses the Topgrading process, which is in-depth and involves meetings and interviews with several different team members from different levels in the organization. The fact that the Founder and other Partners in the firm participate in this process showed me how important it is to them to hire people who are truly a good fit. This process also gives candidates the unique opportunity to ask all the questions they have, get various perspectives from current employees and know whether 9Gauge is a good fit for them personally.
I was a little nervous about the full-day interview, but every person I met with, throughout the process, was very friendly, kind and easy to talk to. They made me feel comfortable and took the time to give detailed answers to my questions. I could see that they were willing to spend valuable time in order to maintain their culture and uphold the company values.

Interview Questions

• What life lessons have you learned in the past ten years?   Answer Question

9Gauge Partners Response

Apr 17, 2018 – Human Resources

Interviewing is really stressful, so I'm glad that the team was able to put you at ease. Everyone at 9Gauge has been through the same process - we know what its like to be in the interviewee's shoes!... More