9Gauge Partners Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

9Gauge Partners Director Interview Questions

Interviews at 9Gauge Partners

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at 9Gauge Partners (Austin, TX).

Interview

A thorough and in-depth process utilizing the TopGrading methodology. I felt that the whole process allowed me good opportunity to demonstrate my strengths and capabilities as well as providing me with a very good insight into the team culture, company vision and ambitions going forward.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example when you disagreed with your colleges and you were right and they were wrong.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for 9Gauge Partners

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at 9Gauge Partners (Austin, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

9Gauge does a top grading approach, which definitely makes you reflect on how your career has developed over time, and what things you have learned from your various experiences. It is very in depth and a long process, but I appreciate their desire to truly seek stellar partners for hire.

Interview Questions

• A question that was asked a lot was "what were your expectations for that role", when being asked about a prior job.   1 Answer
    • Another good question they asked was, what have you learned the most about yourself in the last ten years.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 9Gauge Partners (Austin, TX) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very through and insightful. There was two way communication where the company was very informative about what 9Gauge is about. I enjoyed getting to know various levels of the organization.