9Gauge Partners Sales/Firm Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

Sales/Firm Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 9Gauge Partners (Austin, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

A great way to get to know a company. Things started with coffee with the Managing Partner. Then completing a form that while took a few hours and was mentally exhausting, helped me to reflect on my life and career and find patterns that were quite valuable in knowing what I wanted and more importantly what the reasons were for change in my life in the past. Finally a full day of interviews. First was a deep dive into my career for most of the morning interview. Then lunch with 2 team members to ask about the company and the culture, followed by about 2 hours of questions about my technical capabilities within my roles in my past companies, and finally an hour of questions about how I have handled morale, challenging or difficult human situations in my life. I left feeling an unexpected sense of understanding of who I am and what my life portrait looks like to others.

Interview Questions

• Describe a complex situation where you had to learn a lot quickly.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didn't need to negotiate. The offer was competitive and told me they respected my accomplishments to date