9Gauge Partners Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at 9Gauge Partners

4.0

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 9Gauge Partners (Austin, TX) in September 2018.

Interview

9Gauge uses Topgrading to conduct interviews and what a process! Be prepared for an intense, deep dive into your own strengths and weaknesses. I'd never participated in a Topgrading interview before, but I'm a believer now!

The 9Gauge team is committed to your personal growth and success and the thorough interview process is the first step.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your High School career and extracurriculars.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for 9Gauge Partners

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 9Gauge Partners (Austin, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

First, there was a phone screen with the in-house recruiter and then a meeting was setup with the hiring manager that was an informal interview. After that, there was a technical accounting test with the same manager. The final step was an all day interview process where there were 3 separate interview sessions, including Competency, Technical and Career History. Each session included two different employees from within the organization. This was a great way to meet a good cross section of the organization, which gave insight into the overall structure and culture of the company. It was a pretty relaxed atmosphere during the interviews and everyone was open, answered questions, and made it an overall positive experience.

Interview Questions