9Gauge Partners Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at 9Gauge Partners

3.5

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at 9Gauge Partners (Austin, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for an interview within a week. The interview process took slightly longer than expected but was ultimately worth it. I had a 30-minute phone interview with a manager, a Skype interview, and finally met in-person with some people on the team. 9Gauge really made an effort to make the interview process as smooth as possible and the staff was very friendly and understanding, so my overall experience was quite positive.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for 9Gauge Partners

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 9Gauge Partners (Austin, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied through Glassdoor and received an email a week later wanting to schedule a phone screening. It lasted to about 30 minutes to an hour talking about my previous experince and skill set. I then had a face-to-face interview two weeks later (because of my availability, not on theirs) over lunch which was delightful! I was basically asked what I wanted out of the internship if I were to be hired and what I am wanting to do as an intern. I was then scheduled 3 interviews with 3 different people in the company at the 9Gauge office downtown. Two of them were apart of the marketing department and the other was with the CEO Brian White. Brian asked behavioral/situational questions to determine what kind of person I am. The company values integrity and honesty to the full extent, so be prepared to answer some in depth questions. You also had to answer/write an essay on their values and answer some experince question online through their system that they email you.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were put in an uncomfortable situation where your integrity was threatened.   1 Answer