9Gauge Partners Office Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at 9Gauge Partners

1 Interview Review

4.0

Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 9Gauge Partners in June 2014.

Interview

9Gauge uses a recruiting system called Topgradiing. First, I had a phone screening, then a coffee interview. The next step in the process was to fill out the Career History Form which as others have mentioned requires some digging/thinking to older information- high school, college etc. Once that was complete I was scheduled for a full day interview. Friends and family could not believe the process I went through, but coming from a recruiting background I was quite pleased to see how much time and effort 9Gauge spends on finding the right people. In every step of the process I felt very comfortable with everyone I met. The coffee was more like a discussion and my full day interview flew by and was over in no time. From the moment I walked in, they eased my nerves and explained that they weren't there to grill me or see how I handle a full day under pressure, they just wanted to make sure they had ample time to get to know me and for me to understand the company values so that we both know we are making the right decision. At the end of the day, I was exhausted but in a good way. Throughout the day I met with different people and I was able to spend time with each person on the leadership team.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary- be prepared to answer behavioral/situational questions.   Answer Question