9Gauge Partners Senior Finance Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Finance Manager

9Gauge Partners Senior Finance Manager Interview Questions

Senior Finance Manager Interview

Interview

Interviews did not take place because after exchanging several emails and setting up an appointment one week before the interview date 9Gauge Partners sent the following email 15 minutes before the interview time:

"Unfortunately, this position has been filled. I really appreciate your time in corresponding with me. I wish you the best of luck in the future."

Is this position really filled just 15 minutes before the interview time? And the position is still posted on job sites. It is OK if they changed their mind about me and there may be changes to positions as well but it is very unlikely these changes occured just before the interview time. I even sent an email one day before the interview date. They could reply to my email stating that there occured changes but they literally waited till the last minute.

This should not be the way a company treats its applicants.

Interview Questions

• Why you are interested in consulting and why you would be a fit for 9Gauge?   Answer Question

9Gauge Partners Response

Apr 11, 2018 – Partner

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We take all responses very seriously, and I sincerely apologize that you had a negative experience. This is not our standard practice... More