9Gauge Partners Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 9Gauge Partners (Austin, TX) in April 2019.

Interview

I initially had a 30 minute introduction call with HR. That was followed up with a one hour interview with a Partner that was a "get to know you" session, to ensure I was a good fit for the job, and 9Gauge was a good fit for me. I then met again with the same partner for the skills assessment portion, which involved hands on testing as well as general questioning of my knowledge level on various Finance and Accounting subjects. Finally, there is a lengthy application process that covers your school and work history, skills assessment and how you embody the values at 9Gauge. Once that is completed, I was brought in for a full-day interview with various members of the organization. This is an opportunity for them to review the application information I filled out, as well as a chance for both sides to get to know each other.

The process is a bit daunting, but after going through it I would consider it a valuable opportunity to really think about what I've accomplished throughout my career.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions that involve thinking back on examples in your career where you've encountered different situations, and how you handled them. Also, be prepared to provide specific accomplishments as well as failures throughout your career, and what would you do differently.   Answer Question