Aéropostale Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Aéropostale Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

1.9

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Atlanta, GA) in July 2013.

Interview

I dropped off an application and got a call about two weeks later

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

They really just asked about my previous experiences and challenges in previous roles. I had managed several small businesses with success so we spoke about that at length. They went over the different roles as manager that I would participate in should I be hired, went over the history of the company, and went over the benefits offered. I asked a few questions about the typical schedule which they answered.

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Duluth, GA).

Interview

asked for an application filled it out and got a call within a week. scheduled a group interview. me and 3 other girls were being interviewed. Was asked to sell by outfit to them and asked to put an outfit together from the store.

Merchandising Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Atlanta, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

I started off with an interview with store manager for holiday part time associate, 8 months later promoted to part time sales lead and interviewed with district manger, and 6 months later promoted to assistant manager and interviewed by district manager. Very relaxing one on one interview with district manager. Straight to the point.

Interview Questions

• What do you love about aero?   1 Answer

Sales Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

I was approached by a store manager on LinkedIn. He was looking for new managers within the Atlanta districts. I met with him for coffe and we discussed a few things about the company (KPI's, etc.) He asked about my own personal style. He then passed me on to his dostrict manager. I had a phone interview with the DM (which was super easy and awesome). He asked me which stores I would be interested in, I told him and he set up a time for me to meet with the store manager at my first choice store. The SM had me fill out some paperwork (application, background check, etc.) and that was about it!

Interview Questions

• You're not shy, are you?   1 Answer
    • Are you operational or visual?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was great and very fun. I did a group interview with about 7 other people for a seasonal position. We all entered the stock room and formed a circle with the Store Manager and Trainee. We were asked to say our name, where we were from, then an interesting fact about ourselves. Afterwards we went into the store and was asked to pick out something that we like, bring it back to the group and explain why we like that item. Then we were asked to put together an outfit that we would buy with our first paycheck and present it to the group.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Aero?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Buford, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Buford, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

Applied in person. Called for a seasonal position to interview. Went to a group interview. A week later they called to offer me the job. Asked you to come the interview dressed "Aero cool" and everyone looked like a model and they all got the job except one person because she was a little heavier set.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you would approach a mother and and example of how you would approach a teen to help.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations