Aéropostale Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aéropostale Interview Questions

2.4

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aéropostale (New York, NY).

Interview

I received an email from HR to setup a phone interview. The phone interview was easy, and they asked basic questions. The man was very friendly and told me a lot about the positions open and the company. They told me they will get back to me after reviewing the other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Asked opinion about brand, and to talk about my experience.   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Sunrise, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

I went in the store got a application and was told to come in the next day. The interview process was only five mutes long and it was ok I guess. They said that if I don't get a call back three days later it means I did not get the the job> Unfortunately they did not call so I didn't get the job, but they said I can reapply in 60 days

Assistant Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview

applied via linkedin, got a phone call a few hours later. we scheduled a phone interview for about one week later. after about five minutes on the phone, the interviewer asked if she could call me back, something came up.. okay. she called me back and apologized. I sent over some digital files of my work that evening and the next morning we scheduled an in-person interview. I met with two women for about 45 minutes. that evening I received an email asking if I was able to have a phone conversation after the weekend, and accepted. the day of the phone conversation, no one reached out to me so I called them and left a message, never received a call from them and saw the job reposted on linkedin a few days after.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work at aero? do you work out? why did you leave your last job? what do you think of our products? how would you describe our products and customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Colorado Springs, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

I brought in my application and two letters of recommendation and they told me to come back on Tuesday for an interview. I arrived around 15 minutes early and they didn't even remember I had an interview. They actually seemed disappointed that I was early. I had to wait 25 minutes for my interview because they didn't have enough people working there at the time and forgot I had one. They kept talking about me while I was waiting such as "I have to give this girl an interview and I can't until Danielle gets back". It was very unorganized. She finally took me into the back and asked me a few questions about my school and activities. She asked me if I had any questions (you should always have questions). She told me they would call me by Friday. They did not so I called on Monday and she said they are giving call backs by the end of this NEXT week or the week after that. I still did not get a call, so I called again the next Monday and they said that they are no longer hiring.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Staten Island, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Handed in application in store, told to come in the next day. I was there with one other girl and we sat in the food court. Was not asked any relevant or typical questions besides if I was willing to be an Aero Ambassador.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to be an Aero Ambassador?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview. There were about five of us. It took about 30 minutes to complete. During the interview the manager asked us scenario questions in which we all answered one by one.

Interview Questions

• What is customer service to you ?
      Do you, yourself shop at Aeropostale?
      How would you deal with an angry customer?
      Answer Question

Associate Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aéropostale (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I'd applied via the company's website and received a call from HR within days.
    Went on two interviews. Met first with the Senior Manager followed by the VP in the same week. The first two times I had to canceled due to an emergency and was unable to make it, but nonetheless I still rescheduled and went on both interviews. I am very disappointed. I've been applying to AERO since 2008 and gone on numerous interviews. I know I've the experience and skills. Not clear why I would get called back for a second interview if the company if not interested. Won't be applying to this company again.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through what you do?
      How many emails do you receive daily?
      Please tell me about yourself and background?
      Answer Question

Role Model Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aéropostale (King of Prussia, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

I dropped off my application in-store and received a phone call a few days later to schedule my interview. They said it was going to be a group interview which made me a little nervous, but when I got there it was just one other girl similar to me. Plus it was on a weekday afternoon so the store was nice and quiet. I felt really comfortable in the interview, they would alternate between who answered each question first to give each of us a fair chance. They were simple questions like asking us to describe ourselves and our style and stuff like that, she also went over the components of the job a lot. At the end we were told to pick an outfit we liked from the store, to describe why we liked it, and where we would wear it to. At the end another manager came to talk to us and he talked to us like they were planning on hiring us and said they'd call in a day or two but I never got the call which was pretty disappointing. Even so it was still a fun chill interview.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vacaville, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Vacaville, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Was called to apply and then interviewed with SM. She passed me on to DM. Was supposed to interview on a Friday but they got the days mixed up so I waited a week after that. She liked me told me they would do a background check then I start. However a week later I receive a text from the SM saying im not a good fit now. Took a month.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview

Got called in for a group interview. I'M glad I didn't get accepted an offer because they expect you to be some fashionista. One part of the interview was to go pick out an outfit from the store that you'd wear to a BBQ and you have to explain why you'd wear it. Then, they asked you to try to sell them the outfit you are wearing by creating a sales pitch.