Aéropostale Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 18, 2017

2.4

47 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aéropostale in May 2017.

Interview

It was really fun! I was with a two other people. We were asked to create an outfit, for the opposite sex and then try to sell an article from that outfit. I was asked what makes Aero different and some hobbies I am interested in.

Interview Questions

• What separates Aero from other clothing stores?   1 Answer

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South River, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aéropostale (South River, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

1. Phone Interview 2. Distribution Center Interview 3. Corporate Interview

Completely avoid this bankrupt company, workers are as unprofessional as their stocks, HR is the rudest human being without any respect for people. Your choice if money is worth your dignity,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orland Park, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Orland Park, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

fast paced screenings. under five minutes. you have very little time for employers to grasp who you really are. they mostly ask unimportant questions about clothes, for example. I don't know how clothes affect my performance as an employee

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aéropostale (New York, NY).

Interview

I received an email from HR to setup a phone interview. The phone interview was easy, and they asked basic questions. The man was very friendly and told me a lot about the positions open and the company. They told me they will get back to me after reviewing the other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Asked opinion about brand, and to talk about my experience.   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Sunrise, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

I went in the store got a application and was told to come in the next day. The interview process was only five mutes long and it was ok I guess. They said that if I don't get a call back three days later it means I did not get the the job> Unfortunately they did not call so I didn't get the job, but they said I can reapply in 60 days

Assistant Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview

applied via linkedin, got a phone call a few hours later. we scheduled a phone interview for about one week later. after about five minutes on the phone, the interviewer asked if she could call me back, something came up.. okay. she called me back and apologized. I sent over some digital files of my work that evening and the next morning we scheduled an in-person interview. I met with two women for about 45 minutes. that evening I received an email asking if I was able to have a phone conversation after the weekend, and accepted. the day of the phone conversation, no one reached out to me so I called them and left a message, never received a call from them and saw the job reposted on linkedin a few days after.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work at aero? do you work out? why did you leave your last job? what do you think of our products? how would you describe our products and customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Colorado Springs, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

I brought in my application and two letters of recommendation and they told me to come back on Tuesday for an interview. I arrived around 15 minutes early and they didn't even remember I had an interview. They actually seemed disappointed that I was early. I had to wait 25 minutes for my interview because they didn't have enough people working there at the time and forgot I had one. They kept talking about me while I was waiting such as "I have to give this girl an interview and I can't until Danielle gets back". It was very unorganized. She finally took me into the back and asked me a few questions about my school and activities. She asked me if I had any questions (you should always have questions). She told me they would call me by Friday. They did not so I called on Monday and she said they are giving call backs by the end of this NEXT week or the week after that. I still did not get a call, so I called again the next Monday and they said that they are no longer hiring.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Staten Island, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Handed in application in store, told to come in the next day. I was there with one other girl and we sat in the food court. Was not asked any relevant or typical questions besides if I was willing to be an Aero Ambassador.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to be an Aero Ambassador?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview. There were about five of us. It took about 30 minutes to complete. During the interview the manager asked us scenario questions in which we all answered one by one.

Interview Questions

• What is customer service to you ?
      Do you, yourself shop at Aeropostale?
      How would you deal with an angry customer?   Answer Question

Associate Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aéropostale (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I'd applied via the company's website and received a call from HR within days.
    Went on two interviews. Met first with the Senior Manager followed by the VP in the same week. The first two times I had to canceled due to an emergency and was unable to make it, but nonetheless I still rescheduled and went on both interviews. I am very disappointed. I've been applying to AERO since 2008 and gone on numerous interviews. I know I've the experience and skills. Not clear why I would get called back for a second interview if the company if not interested. Won't be applying to this company again.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through what you do?
      How many emails do you receive daily?
      Please tell me about yourself and background?   Answer Question