Aéropostale Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aéropostale Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2017

2.0

369 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview

Went in, asked for an application, was handed one with instructions on how to fill it out, returned the filled application. On the spot, it was reviewed and questions were asked. Basic questions-- "why do you want to work here?" "Why did you leave your last job?" "What activities do you do outside of school?" Was told to come back for a group interview. Group interview, we had to do role playing with each other and with the manager. We were asked about our style inspiration and what the aero brand means to us. 3 days later, I received a call asking if I still wanted to work there. I, unfortunately, said yes.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview I had was very simple and quick and I was told to come in for orientation that Saturday. But persistence is key and make sure you speak to the manager.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Fayetteville, NC).

Interview

It was a group and basically we all shared about who we were and why we'd be a good candidate for the job. Then they had us go put together an outfit to see how fashionable we were

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview

Very quick and easy, very personable. Just a few questions, look trendy and have personality and you will basically get the job. Hiring manager at the time did a good job because I worked there for 3 years

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aéropostale in May 2017.

Interview

It was really fun! I was with a two other people. We were asked to create an outfit, for the opposite sex and then try to sell an article from that outfit. I was asked what makes Aero different and some hobbies I am interested in.

Interview Questions

• What separates Aero from other clothing stores?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Merritt Island, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Merritt Island, FL).

Interview

It was an open interview with two managers. They both took turns asking questions. They were great questions, mostly scenario based and personal hobby based. The women were very friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you worked in a group and didn't agree with the decision the group made.   Answer Question

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South River, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aéropostale (South River, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

1. Phone Interview 2. Distribution Center Interview 3. Corporate Interview

Completely avoid this bankrupt company, workers are as unprofessional as their stocks, HR is the rudest human being without any respect for people. Your choice if money is worth your dignity,

Anonymous Employee in Lake Grove, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Lake Grove, NY).

Interview

I went in to the store and asked the manager if they were hiring. I filled out an application and submitted that same day. I got a call back within a couple days asking to come in for a group interview. All four of us in the interview got hired and were told that same day. We had to fill out all necessary paperwork and they had to complete our background checks and we started working within a week.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

They really just asked about my previous experiences and challenges in previous roles. I had managed several small businesses with success so we spoke about that at length. They went over the different roles as manager that I would participate in should I be hired, went over the history of the company, and went over the benefits offered. I asked a few questions about the typical schedule which they answered.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview

It was a group interview with about 5-8 other people. When I walked in and submitted my job application I was asked a few questions on the spot and signed up for a group interview right then. The questions were pretty basic interview questions. It was for a seasonal position but they kept me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation