Aéropostale Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aéropostale Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions

1.7

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Sunrise, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

I went in the store got a application and was told to come in the next day. The interview process was only five mutes long and it was ok I guess. They said that if I don't get a call back three days later it means I did not get the the job> Unfortunately they did not call so I didn't get the job, but they said I can reapply in 60 days

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aéropostale

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview

Got an application for a seasonal position and turned it in a few days after retrieving the application. I gave the application to the cashier and walked out then she called me back and did a quick interview on the spot. Then she told me to come back a few days later since there will be a group interview. She told me to dress in what I thought was Aeropostale style which was wearing articles of clothing from aeropostale.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aéropostale in August 2014.

Interview

I went into aero one day to see if they were hiring and the lady asked how old I was and I said "16" and she said yeah here's an application but first I'm going to let you read the policy of how you're supposed to dress if you were to work here. So I agreed and then I turned in my application about a week later and so happened I turned it to the manager and then she asked me some questions like "what are some words your friends would describe you?" "Any extracurricular activities?" Etc and she said I'd have a group interview in 2 weeks. And to bring 2 letters of recommendation. So now I'm waiting to go into my first interview (:

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Lakeland, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

Went in and filled out an application. Had to keep going back to get them to call me. Once they called I had an interview and the interview was a group one. Asked us no questions, just told us about the store and told us he hired us based on our personalities. Was hired the next day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Novi, MI) in June 2011.

Interview

I applied in the store and I automatically got to sign up for a "group interview" without bias. I showed up a good 15 minutes early, most of the group showed up on time and a few were late. Sadly the lady who was interviewing us was late as well so my earliness and the group's lateness went unnoticed. Because this was a mall, we went to a lounging area and split off into two smaller groups. We were all asked a series of simple questions. Finally, we had to say something like "Hi, Welcome to Aeropostale!" I never got a call back, I bet they hired the chick that showed up 5 minutes late. /life