Aéropostale Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 13, 2017

2.0

373 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview

Interview was a group interview in the food court, the manager just asked general questions and was very friendly

Interview Questions

• What would be the biggest accomplishment so far in life.   1 Answer

Model/Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Newark, NJ).

Interview

One simple interview that asks personality based questions and about previous work experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview

I was scheduled for an interview as soon as i turned in my application. three days later i had my interview

Interview Questions

• My manager asked very unique questions to say the least, but the most difficult question was "if you were a fruit which fruit would you, be and why?"   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview

Much like any other interview. Nothing extremely out of the ordinary. Wore normal clothes, didn't need to look over professional, just nice and clean. Interview was in a group format which can be intimidating but wasn't bad as long as you speak up. Once you start working there you realize they will basically hire anyone.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotions

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I knew the manager before my interview, so I went in and filled out the application with her and she asked me basic questions about my time availability and my prior retail skills.

Sales Interview

Interview

Asked about different past customer service experience?

What would you do in a situation where the customer is unsatisfied with a product?

Tell us about a time when you had a leadership position.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I walked into the store, asked the manager if they were hiring. She asked me some simple questions including why I was interested and what experience do I have. After, she put me on the spot to fold clothes and inform customers entering the store of their recent promotion. That was my only interview, I got the job. She was nice :)

Interview Questions

• Telling me to talk to customers and fold clothing during my walk in...   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview

The interview process is quite informal, and is held in store. Usually with a group of people - 4-6, with two managers. Different scenarios and questions are asked and discussed. They do not do backfgound or drug tests which is unusual.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Was given a date and time for a group interview upon turning in my application. Was called back for an individual interview and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What do their 4 values (integrity, teamwork, respect, compassion) mean to you?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Walked in and asked for the manager, asked if they were hiring, said yes and led me to another manager who asked my why I wanted to work there, asked on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Pretty easy interview. Most difficult question was "what can you bring to the company."   Answer Question