Aéropostale Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aéropostale Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, AL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Oxford, AL) in April 2015.

Interview

It can be a group interview or it can be an individual interview depending on when you are getting hired. it is very easy and simple. great overall experience.

Interview Questions

• where have you work before?   1 Answer
    • Pick out an outfit and come back then they go over the outfit.   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Paramus, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

I waited about a week and they called and had an interview over the phone to begin. They asked questions such as did I have experience in retail? Have I ever dealt with customer service? What was my availability? What is aeropostal brand style? I personally didn't know how to answer this so I thought the woman wasn't satisfied but I got a second interview tomorrow at the store so let's see.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aéropostale in July 2013.

Interview

Met in the mall and was interviewed by manager. I started working within week. Employees are able to set their own availability via on-line portal. Overall the interview process is quick.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at aeropostale?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aéropostale (San Antonio, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a short interview. I was asked about my experience with the company and how I thought I could be an effective leader. It was straight-forward and simple. The manager was excited to have a person with history in the company applying to become the Sales Manager.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you can be an effective leader as a Sales Manager?   1 Answer

Visual Merchandising Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Fairfax, VA) in August 2013.

Interview

It was with the district manager who was very friendly, knowledgeable to his team and had a drive to get great work done. We had the interview in a coffee shop in Woodstock for a location in Northern Virginia.

Interview Questions

• They asked about various things relating to team development, store kpi's, time management skills, attitudes, ambitions and EQ.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Moosic, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Moosic, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

it was a group interview which in my opinion was stupid. the girls in charge of the interview at first seemed like they had no clue what they were doing but i learned once i started working there that the store was under no manager and the girl that was considered the manager had just started that position and responsibilities a month before i started.

Interview Questions

• how do you stay up to date with all of the fashion trends   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orland Park, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Orland Park, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

fast paced screenings. under five minutes. you have very little time for employers to grasp who you really are. they mostly ask unimportant questions about clothes, for example. I don't know how clothes affect my performance as an employee

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Cerritos, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Usually all interviews are done in a group and they run for about an hour. The manager likes to hear about any school involvements; such as clubs, sports, volunteer work.

Interview Questions

• What is more important to have? Teamwork, responsibility, integrity, or compassion?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aéropostale in September 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview which made it very easy to talk to the group and hiring manager. The manager made sure we were comfortable throughout the interview by asking a silly question and telling us it was ok if we ever got nervous. most of the people that apply are getting a job for the first time.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aéropostale in May 2017.

Interview

It was really fun! I was with a two other people. We were asked to create an outfit, for the opposite sex and then try to sell an article from that outfit. I was asked what makes Aero different and some hobbies I am interested in.

Interview Questions

• What separates Aero from other clothing stores?   1 Answer