Aéropostale Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 28, 2017

1.7

41 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Interview

The interview I had was very simple and quick and I was told to come in for orientation that Saturday. But persistence is key and make sure you speak to the manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aéropostale

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was a group interview which i liked because it didn't feel as nerve-wrecking as a solo interview. The manager asked us fair questions and said we don't have to answer all of them unless we're comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at aeropostale?   1 Answer
    • What do you like about aeropostale?   1 Answer
    • What kind of outfit would you pick from the store if you were on your way to a music festival?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Woodbridge, VA) in March 2014.

Interview

Group interview, had to answer questions simultaneously with other people applying. Was done in store and with the head manager of the store. The interview took about thirty minutes.

Interview Questions

• Make an outfit in the store, they want to get your personal style.   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview

It was a group interview with about 5-8 other people. When I walked in and submitted my job application I was asked a few questions on the spot and signed up for a group interview right then. The questions were pretty basic interview questions. It was for a seasonal position but they kept me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Arlington, TX).

Interview

After I turned my application in they just asked me a few questions like what I did in my spare time and small questions like that. After I answered their questions they thanked me and said they would keep in touch. They called me a few days later to tell me if I could come in for a second interview but really it was just to put my information in the system to hire me.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied in store, gave my application to the manger he looked over it and asked me to come in the next day for an interview. I had my interview with another manager. It happened really fast and way so easy. After she told me i got the job she asked for 2 letters of recommendation that i could turn in when i have orientation.My oirentation way the folowing sunday.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about aero?
      Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mays Landing, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Mays Landing, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

Simple questions to see your ease of talking and personality. However, there was a unique and challenging part testing your fashion sense. I had to pick out outfits for scenarios given to me by my interviewer.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aéropostale in May 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was very easy. Once I turned in my application, I received a call a few days later about an interview. The interview was a group interview. They asked us all a question to determine how we all interacted with one another. Once the group interview was over I received a call a week later and was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• They just asked question about what products that we enjoyed in the store.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Elmhurst, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Elmhurst, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview is quite easy. The environment will make you comfortable because everyone is most likely the same age as you. It is a group interview, so it does make it better. I love how fast I got called back! Literally the same day I applied, I got an interviewed. A week after that I was called in for orientation, which is really long.

Interview Questions

• Where have you received the worst customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Sunrise, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

I went in the store got a application and was told to come in the next day. The interview process was only five mutes long and it was ok I guess. They said that if I don't get a call back three days later it means I did not get the the job> Unfortunately they did not call so I didn't get the job, but they said I can reapply in 60 days