Aéropostale Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aéropostale Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2017

2.0

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview

It was a group interview with about 5-8 other people. When I walked in and submitted my job application I was asked a few questions on the spot and signed up for a group interview right then. The questions were pretty basic interview questions. It was for a seasonal position but they kept me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orland Park, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Orland Park, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

fast paced screenings. under five minutes. you have very little time for employers to grasp who you really are. they mostly ask unimportant questions about clothes, for example. I don't know how clothes affect my performance as an employee

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Arlington, TX).

Interview

After I turned my application in they just asked me a few questions like what I did in my spare time and small questions like that. After I answered their questions they thanked me and said they would keep in touch. They called me a few days later to tell me if I could come in for a second interview but really it was just to put my information in the system to hire me.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aéropostale in October 2016.

Interview

I applied a few months ago and they asked me a few questions upfront but then said they would hire for seasonal so they would get back to me. A month and a half later they called me asking if I were available for an interview. They called me back in a week after the interview and hired me.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you can add to a customer's sale to increase the price?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Kansas City, MO) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was more of a conversation and getting to know the assistant manager and myself. The interview was short and simple. Very nice assistant manager as well as the store manager, they explained how the company works and responsibilities for the position i applied to. Got offered the job right after interview.

Interview Questions

• What attracts you into a store? The music, the smell, or the mannequins?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

They will ask you some short questions, mostly about yourself and fashion. The questions weren't too serious or difficult and it was a very laid back interview. Then you had to pick out an outfit for an occasion they gave you from around the store and show them it. They generally do group interviews for associates and then set a group orientation.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Grove, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Lake Grove, NY).

Interview

Easy and fun. District manager was cool and energetic. Described the job did some role playing. I was able to be myself and show off my skills. It was a great experience over all. This is a great company.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Plano, TX).

Interview

it was fairly easy, i went in filled out the application then got a call back at the end of the week was told to dress in my best clothes and show up on a certain day. it was a group interview with 3 people including myself.

Interview Questions

• who'd i look up to in the fashion industry, prior work experience, describe ourselves, what qualities we'd bring to the job, availability, basically typical interview questions. we were also asked to put together an outfit to show that we did have some sense of style at least.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fair Oaks, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Fair Oaks, VA).

Interview

I walked into the store and asked to talk to the manager about positions and hiring opportunities, and she seemed real nice and excited. She gave me an application and told me to come in anytime she's there within the next couple days for an interview with her. I came in a couple days later wearing shorts and a nice top and she briefly looked over my application and hired me on the spot; she didn't conduct an interview. A couple days after the interview she called me in for "training"/filling out paperwork.

Sales/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview

Go into the store. Then fill out job application. Wait for them to contact you. After we set up an interview date I went in for the job interview dressed as is I were to work there. The interview was a group interview with about 4-6 people. After the interview was over I got contacted within the next day.