Aéropostale Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aéropostale Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2017

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aéropostale in July 2015.

Interview

I was called in for an interview about 3 weeks after I handed in an application. The interview took probably 5 minutes because my interviewer didn't know she was going to be doing an interview that morning. I told her I was already working 2 other jobs and she asked me what I liked about them. She ended the interview by telling me she would call me later that day or the day after to schedule an orientation day. I waited two days, then ended up calling back myself because I had never gotten a call.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Staten Island, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Handed in application in store, told to come in the next day. I was there with one other girl and we sat in the food court. Was not asked any relevant or typical questions besides if I was willing to be an Aero Ambassador.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to be an Aero Ambassador?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview. There were about five of us. It took about 30 minutes to complete. During the interview the manager asked us scenario questions in which we all answered one by one.

Interview Questions

• What is customer service to you ?
      Do you, yourself shop at Aeropostale?
      How would you deal with an angry customer?   Answer Question

Merchandising Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aéropostale (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Quick interview with hr and then move on to hiring manager.

Fairly quick process. I think they either like you or don't. Not a lot of digging into my background or how I would affect the business

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aéropostale (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Super Easy. Submitted my application in person and scheduled my group interview. Almost everyone got the job. Just relax and have fun and BE YOURSELF!!! The more nervous you are the more uptight you appear and they won't hire you. Also, make sure you suck up to one of the interviewers and get on their good side right away.

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Lancaster, PA).

Interview

It's a very simple process for a sales associate you just fill out your application. Then they'll call you if you like think you fit the part. Make should you look well dressed they judge on appearance. Then you normally just interview with the store manager.

Interview Questions

• Would you find yourself to be a people person?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview

I brought in my application and a week later I received a call for an interview. It was a group interview, but it was only me and someone else. The manager asked us normal questions about our skills and previous experience. I got a call by the end of the week saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in customer service?
      How do you keep up with your friends?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview

I handed in my application and it took about a month until I was offered an interview. The manager was super nice and it was very relaxed. It was a group interview so there was about 5 or 6 of us. After the interview the manager went in one on one and offered me a position then.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview

I brought my application into the store and one of the shift managers asked me a few questions there. I got a call to schedule and interview within three days. It was a group interview. The manager would ask us questions and if you wanted to answer you could. She had us all pick out certain types of outfits too.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      What do you do to keep up with people around you?
      What do you do for fun?
      Are you a part of any groups?
      Do you have experience in customer service?   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maumee, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Maumee, OH).

Interview

I applied in person and a week later went back to check on my status. They wrote down my info and called me for an interview a couple days later. I went in same day as the call. They had me make two outfits (one for a guy and one for a girl) with a theme based on what I did over the weekend. We talked about the outfits and my outfit that I was actually wearing. I was asked a couple super easy questions. The manager introduced me to the other employees and we chatted for bit. Afterwards she explained the store policies to me and showed me the back room and then hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What have you noticed about Aeropostale that stands out from the other brands?   Answer Question
    • What do you think your duties would be here?   Answer Question