Aéropostale Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

2.0

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Role Model Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aéropostale (King of Prussia, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

I dropped off my application in-store and received a phone call a few days later to schedule my interview. They said it was going to be a group interview which made me a little nervous, but when I got there it was just one other girl similar to me. Plus it was on a weekday afternoon so the store was nice and quiet. I felt really comfortable in the interview, they would alternate between who answered each question first to give each of us a fair chance. They were simple questions like asking us to describe ourselves and our style and stuff like that, she also went over the components of the job a lot. At the end we were told to pick an outfit we liked from the store, to describe why we liked it, and where we would wear it to. At the end another manager came to talk to us and he talked to us like they were planning on hiring us and said they'd call in a day or two but I never got the call which was pretty disappointing. Even so it was still a fun chill interview.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aéropostale (King of Prussia, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

Walked in during the holiday season for an application, filled it out in person in store, they called me within a week, I had a group interview then my orientation within a week then I was hired (barely trained I might add)

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Wilmington, DE) in September 2014.

Interview

it was very fast they didn't really ask too many questions and i believe i was in and out within 10 minutes. i didn't see why they were talking so fast and seemed like they were in a rush, i later found out why it was such a speedy interview seeing as i got the job

Anonymous Employee in Christiana, DE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Christiana, DE) in August 2013.

Interview

group interview. very casual and easy going. the managers were really nice and they took time to get to know everyone who was a part of the group interview. I was happy with how the interview went and I would recommend other people looking for a part time job to apply here. overall a good experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

Got a callback for an in-person interview about a week after I applied. The interview was with a small group of about four other applicants, right in the store. It was very laid-back, and the questions were easy. I made the mistake of wearing my nose ring to the interview (they don't allow facial piercings), but I made sure to explain that I'd be willing to take it out for the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself?   1 Answer