Aéropostale Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 13, 2017

1.9

192 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Moosic, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Moosic, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

it was a group interview which in my opinion was stupid. the girls in charge of the interview at first seemed like they had no clue what they were doing but i learned once i started working there that the store was under no manager and the girl that was considered the manager had just started that position and responsibilities a month before i started.

Interview Questions

• how do you stay up to date with all of the fashion trends   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aéropostale

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orland Park, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Orland Park, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

fast paced screenings. under five minutes. you have very little time for employers to grasp who you really are. they mostly ask unimportant questions about clothes, for example. I don't know how clothes affect my performance as an employee

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Cerritos, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Usually all interviews are done in a group and they run for about an hour. The manager likes to hear about any school involvements; such as clubs, sports, volunteer work.

Interview Questions

• What is more important to have? Teamwork, responsibility, integrity, or compassion?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aéropostale in September 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview which made it very easy to talk to the group and hiring manager. The manager made sure we were comfortable throughout the interview by asking a silly question and telling us it was ok if we ever got nervous. most of the people that apply are getting a job for the first time.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aéropostale in May 2017.

Interview

It was really fun! I was with a two other people. We were asked to create an outfit, for the opposite sex and then try to sell an article from that outfit. I was asked what makes Aero different and some hobbies I am interested in.

Interview Questions

• What separates Aero from other clothing stores?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Applied online and was contacted two days later by phone for an in-person interview. The interview was scheduled for later that week. The interview was very conversational and the interviewer asked a lot of basic questions about the position and the company. All in all the process took about 1.5-2 weeks.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Richmond, BC (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

Completely laid back and relaxed, the interview took place right on the spot and the manager was very easy going and didn't ask too difficult questions , got a fast reply back for getting the job .

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

They will ask you some short questions, mostly about yourself and fashion. The questions weren't too serious or difficult and it was a very laid back interview. Then you had to pick out an outfit for an occasion they gave you from around the store and show them it. They generally do group interviews for associates and then set a group orientation.

Anonymous Employee in Natick, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Natick, MA) in February 2013.

Interview

I literally walked in the door and asked if they were hiring. They said they could take me and simply asked me to come back the following week to get signed up.

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Spokane, WA) in November 2014.

Interview

it was a group interview and was not told you pick and outfit and explain why then tell other people why you didn't like there outfits then why you liked them and how to sell each one