Aéropostale Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 13, 2017

1.9

192 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Orlando, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

Well it was easy, very very easy. Just apply, and then scheuel a group interview, then a few get picked from that. Then you come back fill out paper work and thats all.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aéropostale

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Applied for a seasonal job. Walked in during a group interview and was told to fill out an application and to come back in two days for the next group interview. There were 10 people including me in the interview and 3 of us were picked, even though they said they'd choose 2 or none.

Interview Questions

• What intrigues you in to shop at a store?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Colorado Springs, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

I brought in my application and two letters of recommendation and they told me to come back on Tuesday for an interview. I arrived around 15 minutes early and they didn't even remember I had an interview. They actually seemed disappointed that I was early. I had to wait 25 minutes for my interview because they didn't have enough people working there at the time and forgot I had one. They kept talking about me while I was waiting such as "I have to give this girl an interview and I can't until Danielle gets back". It was very unorganized. She finally took me into the back and asked me a few questions about my school and activities. She asked me if I had any questions (you should always have questions). She told me they would call me by Friday. They did not so I called on Monday and she said they are giving call backs by the end of this NEXT week or the week after that. I still did not get a call, so I called again the next Monday and they said that they are no longer hiring.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aéropostale in July 2015.

Interview

I was called in for an interview about 3 weeks after I handed in an application. The interview took probably 5 minutes because my interviewer didn't know she was going to be doing an interview that morning. I told her I was already working 2 other jobs and she asked me what I liked about them. She ended the interview by telling me she would call me later that day or the day after to schedule an orientation day. I waited two days, then ended up calling back myself because I had never gotten a call.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Staten Island, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Handed in application in store, told to come in the next day. I was there with one other girl and we sat in the food court. Was not asked any relevant or typical questions besides if I was willing to be an Aero Ambassador.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to be an Aero Ambassador?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview. There were about five of us. It took about 30 minutes to complete. During the interview the manager asked us scenario questions in which we all answered one by one.

Interview Questions

• What is customer service to you ?
      Do you, yourself shop at Aeropostale?
      How would you deal with an angry customer?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview

I brought in my application and a week later I received a call for an interview. It was a group interview, but it was only me and someone else. The manager asked us normal questions about our skills and previous experience. I got a call by the end of the week saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in customer service?
      How do you keep up with your friends?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Aéropostale (Lancaster, PA).

Interview

It's a very simple process for a sales associate you just fill out your application. Then they'll call you if you like think you fit the part. Make should you look well dressed they judge on appearance. Then you normally just interview with the store manager.

Interview Questions

• Would you find yourself to be a people person?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aéropostale.

Interview

I brought my application into the store and one of the shift managers asked me a few questions there. I got a call to schedule and interview within three days. It was a group interview. The manager would ask us questions and if you wanted to answer you could. She had us all pick out certain types of outfits too.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      What do you do to keep up with people around you?
      What do you do for fun?
      Are you a part of any groups?
      Do you have experience in customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aéropostale (New Brunswick, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a very chill process. The assistant manager interviewed and just asked me basic questions like where I lived and what school I go to. The only interview question they really asked me was why I would like o work there.