A.C. Moore Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

A.C. Moore Cashier Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at A.C. Moore (Raleigh, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

He was very easygoing and energetic. The complete attitude and environment, made me feel comfortable and calm but also a little exited. We mostly talked about different hobbies and skills I have that were related to the store.

Interview Questions

• Do you happen to have any hobbies?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for A.C. Moore

Anonymous Employee in White Marsh, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at A.C. Moore (White Marsh, MD).

Interview

Applied online, got a call two days later asking to set up an interview. The interview is one-on-one with the general manager. They will ask you what kind of hobbies you have, list off anything crafty you do, even if you only did it once a hundred years ago; they will love you. They will explain they are looking for very friendly faces because nothing we sell is a basic necessity, therefore customers could always choose not to shop here. They want customers to shop here, so they want the friendliest people they can find. This is not something they will budge on, if you're not a smiler you won't be hired. Smile a lot!

The GM literally read off of the recommended questions list sent from corporate, no curve ball questions, nothing too serious. Was told I got the job right there, and asked to do an online background check. GM wrote down the schedule he wanted me to work that week and what the uniform was and sent me on my way.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you were given exemplary customer service? What did they do to make the experience memorable?   Answer Question
    • What kind of experience do you have with crafts?   Answer Question
    • What is the worst customer service you have ever experienced? Why was it so bad?   Answer Question
    • What kind of problems have you had with co-workers or management? How were they solved?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at A.C. Moore (Paramus, NJ) in September 2014.

Interview

They were hiring so there was not much of a process. A manager sat us down and explained the rules and pay and what to wear. They did a background check and for back to me with a phone call within about a week or so.

Anonymous Employee in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A.C. Moore (Scranton, PA).

Interview

saw help wanted sign, submitted application and followed up a week later, interviewed with general manager. he asked very good questions about former employment and how i would handle certain situations if i were to accept the job. he was also very willing to make accommodations around my school schedule

Interview Questions

• What was one thing you disliked about your previous job?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at A.C. Moore.

Interview

I sent in an application online and was contacted a week later for an interview a few days later. Got to the interview on time, had to wait like 15 minutes for the GM to interview with me. we went to the office and she basically talked about the company and what my responsibilities as a cashier would be. She didn't ask me any questions besides "can you handle that" or "what's your schedule" like. i was hired then given papers for a background check. started working a week later.

Negotiation

really wasn't one